JhingeBRONZE Member
110 posts

Posted:
if there is any 1 in the sussex area that has no plans for the bank holiday weekend then this may be for you...............

myself and a few friends put on a three day beach party this is a yearly event that gets bigger each year. basicly i am looking for people to come along and spin if any 1 is interested please leave a post or pm me or email me at shaungannon699@hotmail.co.uk juggle weavesmiley juggle weavesmiley ubbloco

smile its free

EDITED_BY: Dom (1124663531)

i dont get paid to belive i get paid to destroy things

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
Um, I may be able to, youre in hastings right? But I wont know until thursday night/friday morning weather I would be able to come or not. But I'm defenitly interested!...

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

KieronGOLD Member
232 posts

Posted:
I would if I wasn't at Reading

"I'm quite good at darts, though i often miss" - Kylie

"I'm not a bad driver, I just panic when theres other cars around" - Sarah

JhingeBRONZE Member
110 posts

Posted:
hi blu thats cool i assume lees spoke to you would be cool if you could as i get to meet another hopper and 1 more to play with fire if you can either e-mail me or leave a post and i can give you details failing that get in contact with mynci, the party does go all wkend from sat to the bank holiday .....................

smile its free

i dont get paid to belive i get paid to destroy things

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
he has indeed but I told him the same thing...damn this inability to plan things! Well let me know the details anyway in a PM or something, like when the main spinning will be happening and I shall see if maybe I cannot come for all of it, I may be able to come for some of it.
biggrin

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer