Nazrinewbie
5 posts

Posted:
Anyone fancy meeting up in Dundee for some poi? Have being doing it for a couple of weeks and am itching to start lighting them up

Ben weavesmiley

gypsyktstranger
5 posts

Posted:
Hey, I'm in Aberdeen so if you're ever up here get in touch becasue I can't seem to find anyone here :-( Good luck with the search. it's sooo much more fun to share the joy that is poi :-)

For those who understand you no explaination is necessary. For those who don't none is possible.

scaryfireladyBRONZE Member
13 posts

Posted:
hey, i live half way between dundee and aberdeen. I've been doing poi for a bit under a year, and haven't spun with anyone for ages. so if anyone is interested.give me a shout.

13 posts

Posted:
p.s i left a post for you (gypskyt) in your topic

face of melindaSILVER Member
10 posts

Posted:
yeah.. ive found this post nearly a year too late, but im in dundee and looking for some spinning chums, anyone out there?

13 posts

Posted:
im still here!! hee hee, iv just been lookin at people in aberdeen as well. as i said before, im half way between so either is good!! i know a few people in dundee, but they do the devil sticks!! give me a shout. i have a myspace.... www.myspace.com/scaryfirelady

ChimneyBRONZE Member
85 posts

Posted:
Hey, I go to dundee alot. I live in Cupar, you know it? Give me an email on loch_daibhidh@hotmail.com .

tw199yMember
1 post

Posted:
hey guys, im moving back to dundee in a couple of weeks and would love to meet some fellow spinners.

My myspace is https://www.myspace.com/tw199y

face of melindaSILVER Member
10 posts

Posted:
since im rubbish at checking stuff ill leave my myspace aswell smile

https://www.myspace.com/janine_wasnt_available