K8enewbie
2 posts

Posted:
Hey does anyone here do fire skipping? It sounds like fun, anyone got any pictures or info on it?

VampyricAcidSILVER Member
veteran
1,286 posts

Posted:
wow that'd be amazing!! like you;re inside a big ball of fire!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin must get good at skipping!! lol i always say that in threads like this

Proudly Owned By The BMVC

Are You Sniffing My Mitten?

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
Go to www.soton-firespinning.co.uk and download the video of another lazy sunday 2. 2bags is doing some skipping on there. Think theres some pics in the gallery aswell. And you can buy the skipping rope in the shop here xxx

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

robnunchucksBRONZE Member
enthusiast
363 posts

Posted:
i've got one there alot of fun except i can't realy skip very well i've had two people skiping in it while two people skip it there lethal if you get tangled up though

My nunchucks vital statictics biggrin

weight: 500g
handle lenght: 16 inches
chain length: 2 inches

K8enewbie
2 posts

Posted:
thanks guys

Kombi guyBRONZE Member
HOP OM
225 posts

Posted:
Fire skipping ropes are great for make intense photos of firey goodness. To be sure.
smile ubbrollsmile smile

Obi_Wan_LynobiBRONZE Member
9 posts

Posted:
I just bought myself a set of fire skipping ropes, here's hoping I don't get tangled in it biggrin

I once saved the universe in a big yellow truck

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
I do fire skippipng and kombi guy is right photos look like you are encase in a ball of fire (like ropes) with a tiny explosive burnoff at the floor if the rope catches it.

wear a hat though. you don't want to catch the back of your head biggrin

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.