Forums > Help! > PLAY FESTIVAL TRANSPORT

Login/Join to Participate

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
Hey all!!!didn't really know where to put this,so i hoope its ok here! Basically i live in cornwall and wanna go to the play festival but have no way of getting up there as my cars too alod for such a big journey,and was wondering whether anyone could possibly give me a lift??

I'm happy to chip in with petrol money etc. and can prob drive up as far as plymouth if thats any help!?

so please please please...if anyone thinks they can help, or knows of anyone that may be able to could they please PM asap,and i would love you forever!!!!

hug hug

PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
Maus PM mags, he on here as Mags The Jedi, hes coming from cornwall, if he cant give you a lift he'll know ppl who are

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
cheers mate but i think mags may be stuck for a lift aswell as brad doesnt know if he's gonna go any more,
thanks anyways tho!xx

yoniGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,099 posts

Posted:
you could always try oli but i think he's run out of space

UCOF "evolution: Poi -> stick -> hoops -> devil stick -> juggling club -> juggling ball -> crayons."

Supergroovalsticprosifunkstication
In other words, it's the thumps bump

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
if its any help at all, anyone wanting to travel towards manchester on thursday then stay at mine, then go to shrewsbury on fri with us is welcome to. i know the geography of it but it gets the long journey out of the way...

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
okay so slight update...can now get up as far as bristol,and can be there by the morning on friday,so yet again if anyone can help in any way,i really would bombard you with every sort of love there is in thanks...and of course petrol money!! help help help

Gayle......!SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,444 posts

Posted:
If you can afford the train - i'm training from Bristol - train leaves at 12:20.

Gayle.....!

sunbeamSILVER Member
old hand
1,032 posts

Posted:
If anyone's driving from London on Friday with a spare space please PM me.

Thanks

Eva

"I don't take drugs. I am drugs" - Salvador Dali

sunny

sunbeamSILVER Member
old hand
1,032 posts

Posted:
The PLAY website has a map showing the site in relation to the station here Map showing site/station

smile

"I don't take drugs. I am drugs" - Salvador Dali

sunny

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
Jon it will all be cool - you got my number still? If not check PM - we can catch train together I hope biggrin I should be back tomorrow night (if I'm still alive wink )

MAUS - I know of a car going up from Cornwall on Friday morning. If you want a lift I should be able to arrange it. Check PM's and send me a text smile

I will also try and get Mags in it - I can't have him laming out on us again spank

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

robnunchucksBRONZE Member
enthusiast
363 posts

Posted:
aright all i've got space in my car for people who need lifts but it i've got slightly weird travel plans at the moment its just me so i can fit 4 people there 4 back

i can give people a lift from macclesfield near manchester to play festival on friday morning

but after play im going to birmingham so i can give people a lift back to birmingham

so if you need a lift to play from macclesfield or a lift to birmingham after play give me a shout
EDITED_BY: robnunchucks (1124310815)

My nunchucks vital statictics biggrin

weight: 500g
handle lenght: 16 inches
chain length: 2 inches

3,638 posts

Posted:
k - jon plans changed. I got me a lift on Friday to PLAY but should be able to find you one too if you like? It would prob. mean you getting to Selly Oak though? I'll give you a call tomorrow evening when things are clearer smile

Mags The JediGOLD Member
Fool
2,020 posts

Posted:
Maus and I need lifts part, or all of the way back on either sunday or monday. Ideally, we both need to be at the Eden Project by monday evening,so we can be pretty flexible on the timing.

I can be reached on 07929 611696.

Thanks

devil

"I believe the cost of life is Death and we will all pay that in full. Everything else should be a gift. We paid the cover charge of life, we were born."

Bill Hicks, February 1988

3,638 posts

Posted:
I shall ring Oli in the morning smile

BethMiss Whippy
1,262 posts

Posted:
Anyone hassled Bird for lifts? Is he even going??
EDITED_BY: Beth (1124382732)

Aim high and you'll know your limits, aim low and you'll never know how high you could have climbed.

3,638 posts

Posted:
sorted - no idea about bird though?

BethMiss Whippy
1,262 posts

Posted:
strange. My car is now full, or will be tomorrow morning, of people i met at Shambala so sorry i cant offer anyone else a lift. smile

Aim high and you'll know your limits, aim low and you'll never know how high you could have climbed.

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
Bird is in France.. so no he isn't going.

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!