Forums > Social Chat > Poi Documentary online

Login/Join to Participate

John Warnock
Total posts: 2
Posted:This is a short documentary about the origins of Poi ball. We would like to take this idea on a world wide trip to find out where and when this magical art was first born and produce a one hour documentary to share this energy with the world. Any feed back would be great, and would help us develop our plan. If you would like a VHS or DVD email us anytime. warnonckdv@telus.net
Evolution of Poi

Email anytime John & Jen Warnock warnockdv@telus.net

Delete Topic

Magnus
Total posts: 279
Posted:Quicktime said:
"Couldn't open the file because un unknown error occurred. The number of the error is -2129."
(I tried this on two computers)

Can you make it available in Windows Media or MPEG?

[ 25 October 2002, 22:13: Message edited by: Magnus ]

Magnus... pay it forward

Delete

FireMikeZ
FireMikeZ

Laguna dude
Total posts: 1438
Posted:my Quicktime went and upgraded itself from Win Quicktime 6.0 to 6.0.2, but doesn't finish downloading & start playing your video yet. will try it elsewhere when i get a chance, and on my computer again later.

hope to see it,

~ Mike

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

FireMikeZ@yahoo.com (personal messages welcome, no promo spam, please!)
Laguna, California, US

Delete