Cagemember
174 posts

Posted:
So I was just wondering if anyone had any costume ideas for me. I'm going to Theatre Bizarre this Saturday in Detroit. I need both costume suggestions and bodies to go with me. So who's game??? Don't make me beg....but I will if you want...

Cage

eek - i'm so excited

p.s.
Check out Goddess_of_Pyre's post under events & gatherings if interested.

Without further guilding the lily and with no more ado, I bid you farewell and sweet dreams...

Cagemember
174 posts

Posted:
I feel like a big geek but I'm so excited that I had to share with someone. I found my costume and I love it! I always make a big deal out of Halloween but I'm never happy w/ the costume. And I'm going to Theatre Bizarre alone but that's ok. I guess we all have to come out of our shell sometime. Okay, I said my peace, thanks for indulging me!

Without further guilding the lily and with no more ado, I bid you farewell and sweet dreams...

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
have a fantastic time. I love dressing up....

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

Aurora (1/2 a firesister)GOLD Member
enthusiast
249 posts

Posted:
I love halloween and I love dressing up too

I'm at work right now and I'm wearing my old fun fur pink pants with a white tank and some cute bunny ears. I'm having a blast....can't wait for tonite when I take the bunny costume to a whole new level

Cage>>Glad to hear you found yourself and good costume...have a blast

*~SunSpot~*

Om Namah Sivaya

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
so Cage, ya gonna tell us or show us now or later?

~ Mikie

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

FireMikeZ@yahoo.com (personal messages welcome, no promo spam, please!)
Laguna, California, US

Cagemember
174 posts

Posted:
Mikie, I would love to show you right now but sadly, flying to Cali is not in the budget. And since I kinda forgot my camera last night, it may be a while. I was in some pics for the local paper (I doubt they'll ever ne seen though) and some guys that were puttin it on. If I ever see 'em on the net, then maybe you'll see. I was a fallen angel... See, temptation was too great (in many things and many places) and in succombing to that I lost my halo. Fortunately, I still have my wings allowing me to attend such gatherings as Theatre Bizarre. If only you had wings, you could have been at the best party on earth last night.

~*Cage

to be naughty, or to be nice...that is the question