Page: ...
Aegilnewbie
3 posts

Posted:
Anyone on here from west yorkshire.. mainly the leeds area?

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
is the park close to the train station?

bounce

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
I'd say about a 20 min walk Strugz depending on how fast you walk

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
you have to wait at the station for me strugz! Then we can walk into pub roofs together! ubbloco

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
Yay!

I rekon if we walk together we can easily take out at least 3 pubs on the way - whats your van impression like?

Seeing as im with you too - we dont have to be honest about it - we can hit and run!

biggrin

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
My van is like a giant round black van, with some curly bits sprigging out the top... it's got a huge crumple zone as well, so it's real safe... biggrin

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
So its kind of a concept design of your head then?

Mines distorted, broken and doesnt actually look like a van at all..............

much like my head i guess ubblol

So are we going to lay the smackdown on anyone whilst we are there meg? what about showing general membrs of the public your pants?

We could get good money for that i rekon smile

CalvinKlownEunathist
280 posts

Posted:
To: Anyone around this weekend.
I'll probably be in the park on saturday. (Tomorow) So give me a txt if your out and fancy a spin.
Al's got my number.

Never lie down with someone who has more problems than you.

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
smackdown is for amateurs. I'm a professional now. I did a show an everything.

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Meg, if you did a show then I'm sure you wouldn't object to a smackdown in brightly coloured spandex and lycra...

(You too Strugz...)

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

GeezaGOLD Member
addict
694 posts

Posted:
was going to set off soon, but just looked outside to see a tropical shower. maybe only practice, unless it does away very soon

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
 Written by: mcp

man theses performer types get so up there own arses when they make the big time dont they wink

watched your show twice last night 2 more angles! (well the whole evening of shows actually ) play 2006 dvd is going to be awesome.........

I may bring you a presant at the weekend........ but shhhhhh you cant tell anyone wink

biggrin

Chronofracture333Hobo Gaylord
329 posts

Posted:
Just got back from Shamania festival, three lovely days of spinning to psytrance in gorgeous countryside. Free ticket, amazing people, got asked to be in the fire show and I left with three tubs of paraffin.... having arrived with two. biggrin

Definitely in the mood for fire on Tuesday, I'm off to try fixing a 12v sound system in a bit. If I can do that and get the battery charged we can have some tunes.

To those coming on the 29th, my house is conveniently close to the train station and on the way to Hyde park. So people can drop off their bags and grab something to eat if they want to.
Also, I need a number on the people requiring a bed for the night fairly soon. If someone could let me know I'll organise rooms/bedding accordingly.

See you soon. smile

bounce

*no moves there are no moves there are no moves there are no moves there are no moves there are no*

"Oooh, what a shiny new move!"

CalvinKlownEunathist
280 posts

Posted:
Tunes on Tuesday sounds good, I'm really looking forward to it.
Glad to hear you had a good time at Shamania.

GeezaGOLD Member
addict
694 posts

Posted:
u feeling that hangover from yesterday arthur? cheers for teaching me a couple of basic staff moves. that guy there was a bit random, especially when he took your fire staff for pee?? (dogs were nice though)
you think that girl (already forgot her name) will be showing up on tuesday?
All i remembered was one of the dogs names -ted. ha ha

CalvinKlownEunathist
280 posts

Posted:
No not hungover, I was a bit dehydrated yesterday though, half day at work Yaaay! I e-mailed Lindsaybpink yesterday, but not had a reply yet, but I'll txt Siobahn too to see if she's up for it.

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
 Written by: strugz

Written by: mcp

man theses performer types get so up there own arses when they make the big time dont they wink

watched your show twice last night 2 more angles! (well the whole evening of shows actually ) play 2006 dvd is going to be awesome.........

I may bring you a presant at the weekend........ but shhhhhh you cant tell anyone wink

biggrin

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow it's soo soon! And I have to get up sooo early on saturday morning... phew... a whole hour earlier than normal...

329 posts

Posted:
Pah! You think you've got it bad, I'm going to have to be out of bed before lunch!

ubbrollsmile

*no moves there are no moves there are no moves there are no moves there are no moves there are no*

CalvinKlownEunathist
280 posts

Posted:
Up at the crack of noon hey CF?
How did you get on with the music rig?

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Chronofracture

Pah! You think you've got it bad, I'm going to have to be out of bed before lunch!

ubbrollsmile

I'll have to get out of bed before 6... am... eek

329 posts

Posted:
I'll have to go to bed before 6am.... biggrin

329 posts

Posted:
AurthurBrown, the sound system is being a bitch. I've tried kicking it, screaming at it, nothing seems to work.... Or it does until I try moving the damn thing.
May not get it finished by tonight, but with a little help it should be up and running soon. Depends on the availability of certain technical monkeys.

See you tonight! hug

CalvinKlownEunathist
280 posts

Posted:
Well, if it's no longer responding to "Percussive maintenance" it may well be FUBAR, nevermind, we can always hum.
See you tonight.
A.B.

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
man i have to get up well early too! (for a saturday anyway! ) ubblol

Lucky enought to find a train that goes direct though - no changes for me, so i can just sleep all the way there!

Is it just me or is anyone els excited as i am, ive never been to Leeds........ still im not going for the city, Meg - im bringing my camera too....... this is going to be a LAB report excursion! ubblol

ubbrollsmile

see you saturday! Woop woop!

biggrin

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
I was talking total [censored]. I get to have a lie in till 9am.. hmmmmm ubblove

Yeah, camera is charged and tapes are fresh and new... biggrin

haven't ever been to leeds either, ought to be exciterating.

329 posts

Posted:
bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2 bounce

Thankyou so much for making the effort and coming to Leeds. It's making me smile every time I think about it.

Now... who gets to sleep in the dungeon?

GeezaGOLD Member
addict
694 posts

Posted:
i'll stick with my own dungeon, its not too far away. Had fun last night and spun fire for my first time. Probably looked crap but its slightly more scary that socks!
As always, cheers everyone. On saturday what time are people coming down?

329 posts

Posted:
Not sure exactly when we'll hit the park Geeza, probably about 2pm. Maybe get some food later on and then do fire when it gets dark. Can't really say as there is no official plan, just getting together for a spin and taking it from there.

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
man after my own heart - making plans means things can go wrong.......

going with the flow and making up as you go is the only way to experiance things IMO biggrin

ubbrollsmile

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
nah, getting stoned inna dungeon is the way forward... ubblove ubbloco ubbrollsmile

329 posts

Posted:
 Written by: strugz

making plans means things can go wrong.......

going with the flow and making up as you go is the only way to experiance things IMO biggrin

As well as being easier, if your permanently stoned.... ubblol

Page: ...