• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > First Burn (Not the painful kind)

Login/Join to Participate

Azadondo
SILVER Member since Apr 2005

Azadondo

journeyman

Total posts: 59
Posted:Not ten minutes ago did I complete my first burn... it was amazing. I can not wait to do it again-- and in the dark this time (I took the advice on the site and did it first in the day light). The sound was so axilarating and the feeling of moving fire, knowing that one wrong move and I was toast, literally, made it so much better. People were arguing the other day about why so many people do fire--- now I know.

Carry on with your business everyone, just needed to annouce that.

Performing marriages, funerals, baptisisms, last rites and absolving the sins for HoPers for-- not very long actually.

Delete Topic

LiL Turkey!

LiL Turkey!

enthusiast

Total posts: 209
Posted:I also had my first burn on Saturday night and my second one on Sunday night! bounce

It was fantastic - I loved the noise they made. I've got a perfect mark of a monkey fist on my jeans from where they hit me. After they hit me that first time I became a lil more confident biggrin

bounce bounce2 bounce

If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you! wink

Delete

_Clare_
BRONZE Member since Oct 2002

_Clare_

Still wiggling

Total posts: 5967
Posted:Congratulations poiple... you never forget your first time biggrin

Keep safe and happy spinning hug

Getting to the other side smile

Delete

yoni
GOLD Member since Jun 2005

yoni

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 3099
Posted:lol, it's great when people find that getting hit by them actually doesn't do much

UCOF "evolution: Poi -> stick -> hoops -> devil stick -> juggling club -> juggling ball -> crayons."

Supergroovalsticprosifunkstication
In other words, it's the thumps bump

Delete

LiL Turkey!

LiL Turkey!

enthusiast

Total posts: 209
Posted:Its true - I was really scared of them until they hit me biggrin

If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you! wink

Delete