Forums > Meet Others > South Africans... come on? What's with so little poi?

Login/Join to Participate
Page: 12
RAZE
SILVER Member since Feb 2005

RAZE

How much for a truckload of feathers?

Total posts: 108
Posted:Okay, since I've been on Home of Poi since the beginning of the year and there has been VERY LITTLE South African presence on this wonderful website, I had to improvise. I went Dutch. And I learned a lot of cool stuff from the Dutch spinners:

1. Spinning with a community of people is MUCH better than spinning alone.

2. Spinning with a community of people is MUCH better than spinning alone....

do you get where I'm going with this?

I want to get meet SA Poi-ers... and even if you're reading this and you have no idea how to poi, but you came to HOP to learn, then I will teach you, just so that I have others to poi with... no, and I won't charge a thing: niks, nothing, mahala, nada.... GRATIS.

Man, I haven't seen an offer this good ever.... *sigh*

Send me a private message if you're interested...

Colleen

If you eat your dessert before your dinner, you will live longer. Living longer means more fire....

Delete Topic

Pen

Pen

stranger

Total posts: 16
Posted:Hola,

I am Durban based and only "toss ribbons" so far and am also way out of practise - would love to meet like minded folk (Durban is damn cliquey and hard to break into social circles.)

Light, Love and Laughter,
Pen

Delete

snowbeastie
SILVER Member since May 2007

snowbeastie

Total posts: 11
Posted:To all those in JHB area. I am starting a spinning group. however i need to know if there would be enough ppl to make it a weekly or monthly gathering. Message or email me. This group means lessons, gear and public performances

Faut souffrir pour tre belle

Delete

Page: 12