DenGadGOLD Member
45 posts

Posted:
Finally I got some disk-space so I could upload a few pics.
Comment if you like, enjoy if you can smile

/Dennis

_FSA_now comes with skydiving license
1,627 posts

Posted:
cool pics biggrin

Proudly owned by the very cute Pineapple Pete. Owner of Noddy. Joint owner of Mr Majestik.

DenGadGOLD Member
45 posts

Posted:
Thx smile

I'm not so sure about virtual impossibilities.
Lately I've found out that a girl I know can lick her own elbow, something most people will tell you is impossible (and you know you _have_ to try).
Never tried cling-wrap though smile

/Dennis

1,627 posts

Posted:
te he he your like the 6th person on HoP whos commented on that!!!
the licking the elbow thing.....THATS weird!!! biggrin

Proudly owned by the very cute Pineapple Pete. Owner of Noddy. Joint owner of Mr Majestik.

DenGadGOLD Member
45 posts

Posted:
I would expect the experience of being wrapped in cling-wrap depends a _lot_ on who is doing the wrapping and under what circumstances smile
Being rolled down a hill would not make it a nicer experience in my book...

/Dennis

1,627 posts

Posted:
erm....how did you know about them rolling me down the hill??? oh i get it...you looked in my intro did you???
hhmm....the experience was.....interesting!!

DenGadGOLD Member
45 posts

Posted:
Yeah, I admit it. I snuck a peek at the intro, grabbed an old statement and shamelessly referred to it... haven't read all of it though.

/Dennis

1,627 posts

Posted:
ggrr wink ......you should......and post on it as well so that it goes back on the first page biggrin

DenGadGOLD Member
45 posts

Posted:
My bad (nice growl).
Read it. Will post.

/Dennis

Why, whenever I tell someone I know about the hazards of firepoi, specifically the hazard of hitting myself in the crotch with a fast-moving flaming sphere and setting my bits on fire and they invariably (and with great enthusiasm) say "that should be a part of your show!", do I feel that reproduction is not an event in my life that they attribute any mentionable probability?

I like long sentences, do you?

1,627 posts

Posted:
he he i like growling....ggrrrrr!!! tongue
thanx
long sentances are good, they are annyoing as all hell to read and so that is half the fun of it, but yes i will be one of the many to say that i think it should be part of your show to set your bits on fire, i mean what a way to finish the show as a finale, how COOL!!! tongue

[noodles]*Property of Pigeon Wigeon*
893 posts

Posted:
Set them on fire but make sure you have a flameproof jock strap on first biggrin

Could somebody stop the room please... I'd like to get off

DenGadGOLD Member
45 posts

Posted:
Geez, you too?

I think I'll go practice stuff like thread the needle and btb weaves before the "light the crotch" move, thank you very much smile
And from my experience so far, I think the speed is actually more a concern than the flames, but I have only had one training session abruptly interrupted by dangerous wallplane displacement so far and I try to keep it at that.

/Dennis