Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Where to find a large list of Events, Performances... M-m?

Login/Join to Participate

BekarPLATINUM Member
Best fire theatre of BY, PL and UA in 2007, Bychyna competition
54 posts

Posted:
Hello everybody!

I'm from Minsk, Belarus redface(between Poland and Russia). It is the country with dictatorship, frown so...

It takes a lot of time to got visa and to prepare all the documents if I want to get to the any events, perfomance... etc... confused

Is it possible to find any kind of list of perfomances? Having it I can prepare all the papers in advise... ubbrollsmile

ubbidea
Can U help Me? hug

Thanks!

Faithfully yours, ubbangel
Bekar.
Minsk, Belarus.
cool

Best Regards, Aliaksej <span style="font-weight: bold">"Bekar"</span> Burnosenka,<br />Fire and Medieval Theatre <span style="font-weight: bold"> "DiGrease's Buffoon Theatre"</span> <br /> <br />e-mail: bekar@tut.by<br />phone: +375 29 5076263<br />Minsk, Belarus

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
Hello Bekar

If you look up at the top of this page to the right of where it says "Welcome Bekar" there are some links. One of them says "Calendar". If you click this link it gives you all the events that are listed for each date of the year.

I hope that helps

hug Skully

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!