Login/Join to Participate

RadaSILVER Member
42 posts

Posted:
Post deleted by Rada

RadaSILVER Member
42 posts

Posted:
30 views and 0 replies. is it THAT bad that noone wants to say anything?

frown
Rada

Dragon7GOLD Member
addict
625 posts

Posted:
Cool man good job smile

I like the iso ttn weave and your btb is clean to smile It looks like you have glow stick background but its mixed in to your style well. All your moves look clean actually. Cool wraps and good body flow.

Maybe to add to your style ubbangel you could throw in afew more split moves (ttn etc) or btb ttn, other than that its good. The lighting could be better, you need to shoot with the glare on the cameramans back (not behind the performer)so just check that next time or maybe it was just that day.

If you had a camera man and better positioning of the camera (sun) and zooming the quality would be alot better. You need afew close ups to mix it up.

And dont worry about the views thang man, i got 500 and F.A replys

Fine effort with da vid biggrin wave

RadaSILVER Member
42 posts

Posted:
thanks.
yeah i swung glowsticks for about 2 years and frequented the glowsticking.com forum. i had an opportunity to swing fire at a party and it was what i was lacking from swinging glowsticks.

i never swung glowsticks for any ectasy trippers purposes, it was just the feeling i got when i learned a new trick, and a way to express myself cause im a lousey dancer.

i love swining fire. and i love learning new tricks. something i picked up from the glowsticking.com forum is that once someone learns a trick, they tend to do it while thinking of what trick to learn next. ive tried very hard not to do more than 3 or 4 weaves from any trick before moving on to a variation of the trick.

thanks for your reply, ill take all that into concideration when i practice.

Rada

Cute Little Burning BallBRONZE Member
101 posts

Posted:
i couldnt get to download the vid could u post it again plz?

Weekends don't count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless. - Calvin 'Calvin & Hobbes'