ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Well congratulate me everyone, I reckon I should get some kind of "silly duffa" award for what happened to me last night!!!
There I was twirling away at burleigh beats having a great time and really "funking it up" as matty would say, when I fell into a groove in the ground DISLOCATING MY KNEE!!!!!
Surprisingly I was kinda calm and just called out to Arsn (who was at my side in a flash when he saw me fall) and said "Um, Baby? My knee is popped out.... I need you to pop it back in..."
To my surprise, he didnt even blink he just reached down and slipped my knee back into place... picked me up gently, and drove me to the nearest hospital, not passing go, not collecting 200 dollars!!!!
He is my hero
I tell ya what... MY KNEE IS CAINING. I am in a brace for 8 weeks and then lord knows what will happen because I have already had surgery on this knee to stop this from happening!!! This is the fourth time I have had my knee pop out
The doctors at the hospital all kinda laughed when they discovered that I had been firetwirling when it happened... believe me I dont think it was amusing at all!!!
NO FIRE FOR ME FOR AT LEAST 8 WEEKS.... oh god that hurts more than my knee!!! Please send me healing guys... and Arsn, thank you for looking after me so well baby.

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:

Glad you are okay. Just keep pwacticing all dem twicky twicks, then come back better than ever to the flammable stuff.

Pass on this to Arsn for being a hero, & have another one for yourself

(& check your PMs grrl!!!)

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

Nephtysresident fridge magnet
835 posts

Posted:

Get well soon Valura!!!!

Charlotte

everyone's unique except me

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
Don't worry the 8 weeks will be up in no time...

Hope you get well soon

Much Love
Alice

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
YAY for Arsn!!

Awwwwww for you Valura That's the worst luck! Poor you - here....

*stumbles in with a huge box*

I brought you this....

*Box bounces open to reveal a multitude of hugs, cookies and one very special cyber get well soon card *

Hope you get up and spinning again soon - in flat places

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Well, let's get Arsn over to your place to transmit my hug and foot massage vibes to you!

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
thanks guys... Mike... I had a hard time getting a foot massage outta Arsn. He claims hes sick of it..lol... but I got a very lovely transfered cuddle... thank you...
Ros you are a sweet wee fairy... I am munching on the cookies right now....making me fatter and cheerier... thanks berry much. Rozi hun, I have just gotten all the btb tricks so I will come back and preform all tricky and style-ly...
I have to go to the surgeon tomorrow and I will see if I have to have surgery again... so please cross all fingers and toes and Ill keep ya posted... I MISS THE FIRE.

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
hey Valura honey, sorry to hear about your leg!!! xoxoxxox

Maybe spin sitting down? tehehe!
rest up, take it easy, and you;ll be back on your feet in no time at all! remember, just be patient `

Currently on the right side up of the world.

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Ok how screwed up is this? Im standing in the supermarket leaning against my crutches when OLE MATE TROLLEY BOY proceeds to smash into my leg with a shit load of trolleys... pretty much knocking me to the ground and stuffing my healing leg up again. I now have to see the 'big wig' doctor about surgery... I am so missing my twirling. AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH

Chotysmember
91 posts

Posted:
Hey Valura, is your name like the Valhura from the raymond .e. feist magician series?
:Chotys:

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Noo!! Valura, say it ain't so!

Awww..... No excuses, Arsn! Get on those foot massages!

EDIT: ^^Doesn't that look like a firing squad on Ecstasy or something?^^

[ 05 November 2002, 17:14: Message edited by: MikeGinny ]

-Mike

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Typical of that happening (i've had simialar experiences)
, But see the Quack cause if you don't your knee won't heal properly . I didn't and cause of it , I'VE PROBALLY WOULD OF GONE PROFESSIONAL IN DISTANCE RUNNING ! . I still get pain in my knee's now and again and I first injured myself in 1994. Have you been doing heat and stretch treatment?.

Anyperson can acheive anything if they don't have fear in their heart!.

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
OK... good news Finally!!!! I dont have to have surgery doing the happy dance, doing the happy dance
but many many hours of mine shall be spend in physio working on my knee again...
oh well, I suppose at the end of the day, at least I cained my self doing something that I love...
Mike I have been getting plenty of massages now...I dont even have to whinge to get them either!!! I've been looked after very very well...
Hopefully it wont be too much longer and ill be out shaking my poi thang...

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
OK guess what guys?
The Dr says I can walk on the leg again!!!!HOORAY
OHHH dis makes me a very happy wee chicken...
The knee is still very purple and swollen so Im taking it very easy and still only twirling with the leg brace on...
ITS ALMOST OVER!!!

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:
Yay n' stuff!

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Woohoo!

Non-Https Image Link

-Mike

Jade Lynxmember
239 posts

Posted:
Valura, what a relief, no surgery! I can relate, i actually own my own crutches...

Best of luck with the knee, and i'll send along some pissy wolverines to deal with that idiot trolley guy...

Healing hugs to you!

(MikeGin, laughing my ass off at the Ecstasy hugging squad!)

We got the MikeZ in the house, woot!Glue the ham, hat baby!

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
Yay!!! Go Valura!!!

So happy things are looking up

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
Well, I just read this so I am a bit behind. I would like to give Arsn a good pat on the back for doing the right thing, big props man.

Valura, I am glad things are looking up for you.

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"