Forums > Social Chat > Agony Artys Problem Solving Thread

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
Arty FartyBRONZE Member
I wear yellow on monday
551 posts

Posted:
We've all been there, unable to decide whether to go out or not, wear this dress or that, or whether to roast or grill the rat were having for breakfast.

Now let your un-makeable decision rest in the hands of the fellow HoPer below you. Got a non decision making situation? post it here!!

At the moment I cant decide whether to start my dissertation this summer, so i get a head start for next yr, or just have the most relaxed non-stressed summer ever! What to do?

It rests in your hands. Thank you.

You'll find me on the dance floor

ChickpeaSILVER Member
mostly a muppet in need of distraction...
305 posts

Posted:
come travelling with me in january.....or talk your man into coming with you!

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

screechcircling on the edge of madness
889 posts

Posted:
HASTINGS HASTINGS HASTINGS!!!!!!
YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO
PLEASE PLEASE PRETTYPLEASE

me love you long time $2 censored censored

finland finland finland
the country where i want to be
pony trekking or camping
or just watching tv

ChickpeaSILVER Member
mostly a muppet in need of distraction...
305 posts

Posted:
ok so having had one problem solved today im going to be greedy and present another.
ex from a few months ago wanted to get back together - but then went all cold feet.
i found out it was because his other gf had gotten pregnant (git)
so now hes on at me again - wanting to be friends and make up for everything...even though hes still with his pregnant gf.
so my dilemma is this.....whats the most painful way to castrate a lying cheating hurtful knob?
B x

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
A rusty wood saw. using a soft block to push against, I suggest salt (get a mineral block for a horse to lick) the jagged edge will try to cut but the skin it tougher than the mineral block so the block will cut as the skin slowly tears and bleeds and salt gets into the wound....

(although I wouldn't suggest you try this as I'm sure there may be a law that says you would go to jail...) shrug

hug for ya Chickpea.

Oh and blu.... I know what screech told you to say... wink stoppit

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
*tries really hard to disguise voice*
HASTINGS hastings HASTINGS Mynci!

I have a problem, See I have this friend who should be comming to hastings this weekend, loads of people think he should go and he really wants to go and its one of his friends birthday, so it would be wrong of him not to go,and he could really use the de-stress of a spinny weekend, but he does have a lot on his plate to deal with at the moment.He is thinking now that he should not go to hastings on the weekend,save his money, look for another job and just generally be boring. My question is, how do we convince him not to stay home and to come to hastings and play?

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
*disguises voice*
by being really nice not pressuring him and letting him work things out. I'm sure he understands that everyone is really cool and feels flattered that people want him to come (not because he drives but because they ALL think he is just AMAZING cool)

Let him take his time because no one likes to be pushed and he sounds like an arrogant b@stard. He sounds like he has a lot on his plate and doesn't want to worry the people he cares about so bottles a lot of stuff up so play nice. hug

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
ubblol
dude, you gotta do what you gotta do
hug
Cant blame a girl for trying!
ubbrollsmile

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
In answer to your problem Blu I feel your friend will find some cash and be ready to depart friday evening returning sunday.

You'll probably find he really is irrepressible. wink
EDITED_BY: Mynci (1126095587)

squarexbearSILVER Member
....of doom!
585 posts

Posted:
hurrraaaaaaah!

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
Bring on the staff posse, the mynci and strugz, Loz... will I meet Vlad junior this weekend?

_Aimée_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
Vlad junior?
Did mike and loz have a baby and not tell me?

I have a problem...
This weekend I am going to be surrounded by loads of fantastic friends, who I have made over the past year/ summer. They've made me forget the shitty people/times. I know that they are always there for me, no matter what.
On sunday I will have everybody around me whom I love, doing what I love, for the whole day. Also this weekend I get to develop some existing friendships, and I can tell I'm going to make some groovy new friends too
And I have a feeling I'm going to get..a tad ..*sniff*...emotional!

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
Not to mention I won't be down there wink

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

ZeeBooBRONZE Member
167 posts

Posted:
Maus - follow your heart and you will be happy.

Just because I'm an adult doesn't make me responsible.

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
Aimée.... if thats a problem we don't have to come.... wink ubblol wave

_Aimée_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
Written by: Mynci

Aimée.... if thats a problem we don't have to come.... wink ubblol wave

ubblol ubblol

rolleyes

squarexbearSILVER Member
....of doom!
585 posts

Posted:
yes you do.

889 posts

Posted:
yes we do el ginge wouldn't forgive us if we didn't make his party

finland finland finland
pony trekking or camping
or just watching tv

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
let the waterworks flow girl!

squarexbearSILVER Member
....of doom!
585 posts

Posted:
no please no...
for some reason i seem to have lost any empathy for criers recently and have become quite scared of them...

_Aimée_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
If I'd known that I wouldn't have broken down on you in the town centre the other day...

squarexbearSILVER Member
....of doom!
585 posts

Posted:
lol its ok...i keep crying on random people. i think thats probably why - i know i hate doing it so i feel bad for the other person.

then again, i wish certain people would cry..

889 posts

Posted:
crying is good.

some people say its a sign of weekness but i think being able to break down weather it be in joy or sadness is a strength.

it lets out emotions that can build up and drive you insane

if you get emotional i'll be there to give you a hug hug

finland finland finland
pony trekking or camping
or just watching tv

squarexbearSILVER Member
....of doom!
585 posts

Posted:
crying is good. however, crying in public is vbad and horrid and nasty and yuck.

_Aimée_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
heh.
I have a nasty habit of letting things build up, then breaking down when I see a familair face. take the town centre incidant for example..
but this weekends tears (if theres any at all!) will be of happiness!

LiL Turkey!enthusiast
209 posts

Posted:
Just wanted to say thanks to Aimee and Arty Farty, your advice about 'sexy school uniform' worked a treat... we all had a fantastic night..... biggrin hug

If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you! wink

_Aimée_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
hehe biggrin
Glad you had fun hug

889 posts

Posted:
hope you have fun this weekend aimee i'm looking forward to getting away from soton to come spin

finland finland finland
pony trekking or camping
or just watching tv

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
I also know some people I belive to be truly inlove,and honestly, there is no pain there when it comes to their love. They have problems with life and issues with themselves just like the rest of us peasants, but the one thing that they are sure of is each other.I'm talking about a relationship that has been going on for a very very long time. Its not to say they dont have difficulties,differences and arguments, but their love is true,and they do not suffer at all because of it...even taking love not in the romantic sense, but between friends, of which I have a true experiance of. A pure kind of love....nope I'm sticking to my guns on this one.

Arty FartyBRONZE Member
I wear yellow on monday
551 posts

Posted:
WOW, very impressed with the problem solvingness. Keep it up guys. hug

You'll find me on the dance floor

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
I always try *snigger*

Page: