Page:
SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:
You all know the show room 101? where they get famous people to say what theyd chuck in room 101 to be forgotten and lost for ever. I was wondering what half of you people would throw away given half the chance, here's mine:

1) Eastenders I hate that programme!

2)people who lecture you about how great it is being vegan then promptly send you down the shop for chocolate and Ice cream (Not having a dig at vegans here, But I think cantus and mind gap know what I mean).

3)Adverts that are on during daytime tv

4)Politics

Who's next, and your only allowed 4

[ 18 October 2002, 09:21: Message edited by: Spiral ]

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
Holes in socks......especially the ones on your big toe

crumbly/slippery food that embarrasses you in public on purpose

Ketchup - the world should live on Brown Sauce, and Brown Sauce ALONE!!

spikey things stuck in carpets - cos i always tread on them and hurt my fairy feet

I would post something more sensitive and profound but i think Iluminaryfairy and Flash said it all already.

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by C@ntus:

the part of a person's brain that makes them misunderstand what i'm typing sometimes and turns my well meant compliment, handy hints and general jokey jokenesses into death treats, bayance for blood and insulting phrases from their foulest imaginings

You take that back!!

Hate Ignorance Pain and The aliens that abducted me

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:
well I couldn't resist adding people who always talk about themselves, people who hang around with them and play mind games, and people who get so wasted they loose all comprehnsion of speech, and can't even string a sentence together that makes sense i.e: 'And vacuum cleaners all eat shopping trolleys out of their nosdes on pasta sauce'.

But I think me a cantus allready put that to rights at the weekend....

the mind gap.old hand
829 posts

Posted:
4 more:

1. people in cars that expect me to look before walking into the road

2. grass clippings that have been cut but left on the ground

3. andy

4. london (before i get anyone whining at me i mean the place not the people in it)

wherever you go, there you are.

Kittytheravequeenmember
285 posts

Posted:
Prometheus im a brunnette ill stalk you for awhile if it makes ya feel any better!!
how could anyone hate ER its gotta dr.carter in it, hmmm am i being deepy shallow (oh abit of an oxymoron there!)
can i add people who hate christmas and people who arn't affectionate? (ie they think hugging someone will give them some kind of grotesquly disfiguring disease!!)

[ 22 October 2002, 10:27: Message edited by: Kittytheravequeen ]

i'll draw you a picture ill draw it with a twist ill draw it with a razorblade ill draw it on my wrist and if i do it right a red fountain will appear washing away my sorrow washing away my fear

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
hmmmm.... have to agree wif Flynt on the staring thing, except for when you know by the way that they are staring at you that it isn't supposed to rude, like if they think your cute for instance

You. Its whats for dinner!

As time passes, you realise all the mistakes you amde and the ones you wish you never did make.

The wave crashing on the beach

pantsonfirethe man with the flaming pants
148 posts

Posted:
Yep
1 Tim Bailey, the channel ten weather guy in Australia, i hate him!!!!!!!!!!! stupid guy!!1
2 Jackie O the celebrity that is a celebrity because she is a celebrity???!!! she is famous but for nothing!!!!!!!! (probably only aussies know what i'm raving about)
3 Stupid singers/bands that are puit together just to extract money from the kids, damn record companies, and pop icons!!!! grrr, it should be about the music!!!
4 Cranes!!!! i wont even explain it to you!!! (cause then you will know i'm crazy!!!)

peace love and mung beans!!!

It's all good

legionmember
73 posts

Posted:
1. Home of Poi
2. Bram
3. Marmite
4. Nutella

We all float down here.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Legion i like your choice 2.

pantsonfire i think only you truly know what you're ranting about. But it's special that you feel so passionate about something to really let your ire loose like that.

[ 22 October 2002, 13:57: Message edited by: C@ntus ]

Meh

SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by pantsonfire:

4 Cranes!!!! i wont even explain it to you!!! (cause then you will know i'm crazy!!!)

peace love and mung beans!!!

you mean the birds or the ludicrous sized bits of construction machinery.

And due to the whole host of horrendous things in the room, I'm gonna have to get Bram out now, Pass me my spear please someone!

Kittytheravequeenmember
285 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by Flynt:
heres a few from me
4: wannabeegothfiretwirlers who i met on friday, and was appalled that the females thought they had to take most of their clothes off to distract from their obvious lack of talent, or basically any IDEA of what they were doing, and complete disregard for safety.... sad sad girls.

oh my gosh, how do you know all the same people as me!!?dont suppose two of theses goths believe they are one being called bunni do they?!

i'll draw you a picture ill draw it with a twist ill draw it with a razorblade ill draw it on my wrist and if i do it right a red fountain will appear washing away my sorrow washing away my fear

PrometheusDiamond In The Rough
459 posts

Posted:
Kitty, thanks for the sentiment, I could use a good stalking But I have only one heart to lose, and it's pretty tuckered out at the moment...

Besides, Item #5 on my list would've been year-round Christmas shoppes...think we'd get along?

Dance like it hurts; Love like you need money; Work like someone is watching.

Never criticize someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes. That way, when you DO criticize them, you are a mile away, and you have their shoes.

pantsonfirethe man with the flaming pants
148 posts

Posted:
Yeah the big bits of machiney, stationary cranes are fine, but those big truck sizes ones that drive around they scare me you see, one day on the way to uni i saw a crane and commentted on how you wouldn't want to crash in to one cause they are built like tanks, and every day since then our car pool as seen atleast 3 cranes a day! there is some kinda conspirisy with them , their after me i tell you, no seriously we pass up 7 a day!!!!!

It's all good

KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
1. Rapists and warmongers
2. Whiny, passive aggressive people
3. George W. Bush and the rest of his family (its kind of like restating part of #1, but they're evil enough to stand alone).
4. Nuclear weapons and all the blueprints to them or whatever they use to made them.

Beauty is the conscious sum of all our perversions.-Salvador DaliHope without action is hopeless.

theblackunicornmember
119 posts

Posted:
1. my fears
2.my doubts
3.my regrets
4.my tears
5.my memories

its to dying in anothers arms and why i had to try it......

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
actually, id want to hang onto everything Black Unicorn just mentioned.

but i would like to chuck in:

Shoes that hurt your feet!
People that are insincere
Compulsive liars
and bad smells

Currently on the right side up of the world.

gάrbǿaddict
521 posts
Location: Bristol / London / Norwich / Chennai, India (UK) (...

Posted:
Arrogant/iggnorant/selfish.stupid/rude people
Puffer Jackets

Manufactured, "we can't play instruments, sing or writesongs," pop bands
celery
safe

[garbo]

be excellent to each other: safe:

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Into which i would cast....
my fire chains.
lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of parafin,
lots and lots..(etc) of very attractive, funny, intelligetn 16-23 year olds....
and myself...

for obvious reasons!!

Kittytheravequeenmember
285 posts

Posted:
hmmm i dunno Prom im pretty big on christmas, but not yet,i always wait till mid-november to get excited.

-also add people without a sence of humour.
-people who dont like italian or chinease food

dromepixieveteran
1,463 posts

Posted:
Not one thing.
Balance!
You must feel Yin and Yang; the Grand purity showing all is equal and unequal all at once.

All is not bad we arent a virus, you choose your fate and recieve what you project as Bender said in his thread.

Love n hugs,
Drome

JUGGLEwithyourmind!

Deepmember
68 posts

Posted:
1. arrogant bastard Goths, but not all goths cos' some are really interesting. Just the ones that are like "oh, I am SOOOOO Goth, I must be like....the coolest person in the WORLD!!"

2. rice cakes

3. people who think that liking art makes you gay.

4. heroin

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
1. My flatmate's cologne.
2. Rice-cakes, those polysterene discs of death
3. Salespeople types who think conducting a job interview consists of asking the candidate whether any of the old companies they worked for need the product/service they are selling.
4. me cos I am feeling grumpy.....

[ 26 October 2002, 22:07: Message edited by: Rozi ]

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

Kittytheravequeenmember
285 posts

Posted:
crack
crack heads
gothic crack heads
gothic ex-boyf crack heads

ya get my point!

Fire Wiremember
26 posts

Posted:
well there is loads to growl about really..... but 4 things...

1. People who come from the hottest countries on the planet to the UK and then dare to compain about the weather.... GO BACK THEN.. grr....

2. London taxi drivers who seem to think that leaning on their horns helps the car go faster and the wheels to turn. w@nkers...

3. People who say 10 times a day 'I must loose weight and join the gym' as they stuff the 99th cream cake down their throat. Talk to me about it again when you are serious, in the mean time enjoy your food and stop feeling so fekking guilty about it. mmm cream cakes with jam...mmmm

4. And finally. that small minority of the world who are still seriously homophobic and go 'Gay-bashing' (soz hate that word too but was all I could think of) every weekend with their mates and 50 baseball bats because they are too scared to have a 1 on 1 debate and fight with a gay person...... .......... sub human @rseholes

Anyway I could go on -- but i wont cause have had a bad day and am going to get drunk and then the world will be a rosey place again.

[ 27 October 2002, 07:39: Message edited by: Fire Wire ]

Fire Wire''Fire is the all consuming element, let it consume you.''

Page: