Page:
SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:
You all know the show room 101? where they get famous people to say what theyd chuck in room 101 to be forgotten and lost for ever. I was wondering what half of you people would throw away given half the chance, here's mine:

1) Eastenders I hate that programme!

2)people who lecture you about how great it is being vegan then promptly send you down the shop for chocolate and Ice cream (Not having a dig at vegans here, But I think cantus and mind gap know what I mean).

3)Adverts that are on during daytime tv

4)Politics

Who's next, and your only allowed 4

[ 18 October 2002, 09:21: Message edited by: Spiral ]

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
Only 4? I'll have to think about this for a while.

OK, got some:
1 - people who drive while using a mobile phone.
2 - People who think cheesy B-movies are bad.
3 - People who try to shove their views down my throat and try to make me think the same way they do.
4 - Wasps, so they can keep stinging my other choices

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
1) the american gov't
2) political shows
3) skool
4) everything that i missed

You. Its whats for dinner!

As time passes, you realise all the mistakes you amde and the ones you wish you never did make.

The wave crashing on the beach

Kittytheravequeenmember
285 posts

Posted:
ooooooh its gotta be:
1. charlotte church, oh the number of hours ive wittled away planning her demise
2. people who take fitting in to the "X 2 tha reme" and would jump off a cliff if you told them it was the new big thing
3. ICP including all juggalos/'lettes coz they all seem to think treating people badly is good and you should sleep with several 100,000,000 people at once, especially if your going out with me at the same time it seems!!
4. bannans (weird childhood food phobia!!)

ahhhhh i feel sooooooooo much better now!! back to being happy happy happy
for all

i'll draw you a picture ill draw it with a twist ill draw it with a razorblade ill draw it on my wrist and if i do it right a red fountain will appear washing away my sorrow washing away my fear

Goddess_Of_Pyremember
107 posts

Posted:
Only 4 eh?
1.) My Mother..Ok lots of pent up child-hood issues. If you met her you'd be shoving her in too.
2.) Mash re-runs..I was "forced" to watch those gawd aweful thangs.
3.) Olive's seeing how I am deathly allergic to anything with Olive's
4.) spandex ...ewwwww. Need I say more?

And all my days are trances And all my nightly dreamsAre where thy gray eye glances And where thy footstep gleams-In what ethereal dances By what eternal streams. Edgar Allan PoeThe prophet is a fool and the religious man is fucking mad, and for the multitude of your sense and your inequity, and the great hatred......NANCY BOY

the mind gap.old hand
829 posts

Posted:
hmmm..... ok, here goes

1. firstly, bananas - although everyone always says how good they are for you they just make me throw up.

2. the bloody romans

3. base / speed - no drug that you can spend 3 days coming down on can be worth keeping in existance

4. 'friends' that take advantage of your hospitality (as spiral might say - cantus and spiral know what i mean )

wherever you go, there you are.

Thistleold hand
950 posts

Posted:
Ok here goes, in no particular order of importance:

1. Automated answering services where you have to wade through masses of menus before you can speak to a dumb idiot who cannot help you with your enquiry.

2. Parents who ask their kids if they want a smack. As if they are they going to say "Yes please".

3. Television Soap Operas.

4.Those people who call their dogs back to them and when it doesn't come back for ages (as it's too scared because it knows it's going to get a smack) smack it when it eventually does. This really makes my blood boil! Then, after they are confined to room 101 forever all their dogs can be rehomed with kind and loving owners.

[ 18 October 2002, 22:40: Message edited by: Thistle ]

Are we nearly there yet?

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
1. People at the counter of my health fund branch, who, in a voice loud enough for everyone to hear, condescend to old people when they don't understand the myriad of policy details about what they can claim. And then tell them they cannot claim for any expenses incurred during that period of their wife's illness cos the orderlies hadn't yet signed to say she was admitted to hospital (too busy treating her in emergency, methinks)

2. Random game show hosts

3. Ex IBM Executives

4. Idiot men in high powered cars who sit behind you at traffic lights gesticulating and bumping your car when you don't take a gap in the traffic cos it is too small for your clapped out car to make it round the turn.

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Y'know it's much funnier on the TV version.

Mostly the celebrities put in things that they later realise that they actually need. things like that.
Alexi Sayle put the public in.

I could put HoP in. The I'd be able to get out more/have a social life/sleep ocassionally.

But if i put that in I fear that you'd all go with it. And I'm really quite attached to you all (and some of you owe me money. Spiral).

I'd like to actually submit the following
the part of a person's brain that makes them misunderstand what i'm typing sometimes and turns my well meant compliment, handy hints and general jokey jokenesses into death treats, bayance for blood and insulting phrases from their foulest imaginingsthe part of my brain that lets me ignore all my pressing work and lets me play computer games instead. (Next week Raymond I promise)people who phone me up to tell me how so "very, very drunk they are and, how they "really, really love" me. (Spiral you've met Andy and Helena).Money. Some form of trading services for goods and vice versa would be safer, easier and a damn site more practical

Meh

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
OK here are my four in no particular order....

*1 Flatmates who leave filthy dishes in a pile on the sink and then bitch about the fact that there are no dishes!!!!

*2 Fake people who are soooo sickly sweet to your face and then bitch hardcore about you behind your back

*3 The people who make poor bears dance for money in India, by breaking their noses and subjecting them to so much pain

*4 upper management who work in big coperations and treat their workers like shit and like numbers. They have no compassion and NO SOULS.
(I just lost my job guys)

yeah thats about it... IM LOOKING FOR A JOB AGAIN

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Tests and exams

The Republican Party

Religious fanaticism

ER

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

the mind gap.old hand
829 posts

Posted:
er?

do you mean hospital emergency rooms, the tv show called er or the queen?

the mind gap.old hand
829 posts

Posted:
or were you just saying 'er...' cos you couldn't think of a 4th?

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Er . .. .

Meh

AdeSILVER Member
Are we there yet?
1,897 posts

Posted:
1. A certain telecommunications company.
2. The other telecommunications company.
3. The post office
4. Checkout operators

Yes, a day in queues for me, I've just had sooo much fun

Tea time

SpArKiE*shiny shiny*
218 posts

Posted:
hmmm hmmmm

1: My supervisor at work, and his g/f. (my old supervisor)

2: All ppl who are creul to animals and small children and/or ppl with disabilities.

3: My fathers g/f and her daughter and half of "that" side of the family.

4: Osama and a male gay rapist. MUHEHEHEHEHEEE eww im grotty. but mebbe it'll harm him in an emotional way- not the say same way of the ppl of NYC- but... whatever.

ok- maybe not really that last one- would be nice to be able to... but.. i couldnt think of anything else

And wherever you've gone and wherever we might go. It don't seem fair. Today just disappeared.

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
1. technology
2. agriculture
3. government
4. religion

back to the olde ways, my friends.

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
Smelly people on the tube

Infidelity

Fat Cats (I hear you Valura!)

War

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

adren@linemember
249 posts

Posted:
1) Celebrities who will spend $2000 on a pair of shoes and not give any to peple who havent even got enough for water, in fact, even celebrities who spend $2000 on shoes AND give some to third world countries, when they could live like a normal person instead of a 'god' and save a frickin country
2) People who spend sh*tloads of money for something that says 'Roxy' because its what everyone else is wearing and so people know theyve spent a lot of money
3)When you buy and item of clothing that is amazing and suits you so much and is really comfortable, but then all the yuppies decide its in fashion so you look like a fashion victim
4) People who sing to the radio in confined spaces (ie: the car)
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by the mind gap:
er?

do you mean hospital emergency rooms, the tv show called er or the queen?

The TV Show E.R. Sorry, I should have been more specific about that.

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

iluminaryfaeriemember
89 posts

Posted:
*hugs flashfire*

sorry guys, as much as i love you:
1. all humankind.
that means me to. i just wish we'd never existed to begin with, and all the harm we've inflicted to be reversed. don't get me wrong, i love everyone individually, but as a whole, we're fuckt. now if everyone were butterflies, or pixies....

that's it

everything bad i can think of stems from humanity. we're a virus. that guy that kept saying 'Mr. Anderson' in the Matrix was right.
*sigh* me wishes it wasn't so

orangu-funking-tan

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
KAT... lets start an uprising hun.... bloody coperations with their bloody attitudes and bloody bloody bloody.... I cant even talk Im that mad...lol

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:
Keep them coming

trintekmember
107 posts

Posted:
1: Sally Struthers - Any grotesquely overweight spokesperson for famine victims should be thrown away and forgotten about... I mean c'mon, how many famine victims will be left if she keeps eating them all?

2: Scott Thompson, AKA Carrot Top. Not many things annoy me.. But "Dialing down the center" is getting a bit old.. I wish he would come to texas during tourist season... of course i also wish they would sell hunting licenses during tourist season...

3: Religion Freaks. I am the founding member of the first church of trin, a conglomeration of many many beliefs.. Why? Because i didnt like any of the other alternatives and would rather be spiritual than religious.. Now i think it's a beautiful thing if you have found religion, but do me a favour... don't try to share it with me. Your beliefs work for you, as mine work for me..

4: The nice people in firearts that date the leader of a troupe and think that it makes them qualified to speak on any subject pertaining to fire... ie: toxicity of boric acid laced alcohol, fire safety, what people should watch for, etc.

#4 is iffy though... I kind of enjoy being able to walk up, destroy anything they said, and have them cower in a corner...

--trin

We bleed the same blood, We cry the same tears, We have the same fears, We pass the same years, We see the same stars, Under the same skies, We pass the same time, We all live and die

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
first church of trin?

( * whip whip * lash stroke * heave ) ho!

back to work! get back to the programming dungeon! scat!

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

FireMikeZ@yahoo.com (personal messages welcome, no promo spam, please!)
Laguna, California, US

trintekmember
107 posts

Posted:
*cowers in his corner and looks for his computer*

hey man, don't make me try and fix all the problems on my site with the PDA... *loox for his stylus*

--trin

We bleed the same blood, We cry the same tears, We have the same fears, We pass the same years, We see the same stars, Under the same skies, We pass the same time, We all live and die

cutie poi girliemember
237 posts

Posted:
Um, here's mine in no particular order:

1. People who say stuff to me like: Havent you ever heard of fashion?

2.Guys who are all over someone one day and then not hardly talking to them the next.

3. People on msn who are talking and then just suddenly stop. And don't talk althought they're still online.

4. War

Luv peace 'n' chicken grease Al X x

adren@linemember
249 posts

Posted:
iluminaryfaerie, i completely agree.

PrometheusDiamond In The Rough
459 posts

Posted:
People who make quote marks in the air with their fingers

Telemarketers. Half are completely automated and don't even talk to you. The other half are people who when you ask to take a message ('cause I never admit I'm me) they tell me there's no friggin' message!

All the psycho women that are attracted to me. It would be nice to be stalked by an intelligent, well-adjusted brunette bombshell now and again instead of the lunatic parade of crazees I deal with now...

Gotta chime in on the cel-phone abusers. Not just the driving buttholes, but the ones who'll talk in a theater or a restaurant even. It used to just irritate me, now I interrupt them while they're talking in the booth next to me.

But I'm salvaging all those M*A*S*H re-runs, love that show!

Dance like it hurts; Love like you need money; Work like someone is watching.

Never criticize someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes. That way, when you DO criticize them, you are a mile away, and you have their shoes.

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
heres a few from me

1: rude clerks/waiters/sales assistants, who are generally bad tempered

2: people who stare. Not just LOOK at you, i dont mind being looked at, but actually go out of their way to be rude and stare

3: anyone who ever thought it was a really cool idea to look up how to make a bomb online, and went letterboxing, or left a cokebottle bomb in a playground of a school....

4: wannabeegothfiretwirlers who i met on friday, and was appalled that the females thought they had to take most of their clothes off to distract from their obvious lack of talent, or basically any IDEA of what they were doing, and complete disregard for safety.... sad sad girls.

Currently on the right side up of the world.

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
OK...lets see in my room 101 i would put...

* Tony Blair, George Bush and their governments

* I agree with adrenaline with the rich Celebs who spend loads on clothes etc..

* Close minded people who only stick to thier opinions and dont take in other peoples views. And people who think they are open minded, but still stereotype other people.

* War / murderers/ Rapists etc...

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

Page: