Forums > Social Chat > just moved to Orlando FL

Login/Join to Participate

PeterBmember
20 posts

Posted:
Hey all! I just moved to Florida, I don't know any twirlers down here. I was wondering what the scene is like, anyone get together to spin? Looking forward to spinning with people in Florida! Trying to meet you flordia twirlers!
Peter

----------------------what is fire? Magic!

WinterPark1701newbie
2 posts

Posted:
Well its been 6 years sense this post but I'm in Orlando and working to start a Poi/Spinning group here in Orlando

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
Winter, try checking out the Meet Others section. It should be more up to date and have other people in your area. smile

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Berttruekidstranger
1 post

Posted:
Hey i just moved down here in october and im looking to meet up to!

I saw we all meet up somewhere!

Fire_MooseSILVER Member
Elusive and Bearded
3,597 posts

Posted:
Remember kids...

Non-Https Image Link

O.B.E.S.E.

Owned by Mynci!

JOJOmember
1 post

Posted:
hello my name is JoJo and i been searching the wed for hours trying to find a poi class in Orlando FL for beginners but i am not having any luck at all. If any one can please give me any advice or info that will be wonderful, i have never done poi spinning so i would be a absolute new beginner. Thank you

Rose Brothertonmember
1 post

Posted:
Hello!.look up these folks on Facebook. They are in Orlando and can probably help you out with finding a poi buddy.
Thomas Barrett and Meredith Ewen.
You'll recognize them because their pics are them breathing fire :)

ANTANYmember
1 post

Posted:
Hey Man, I just moved also to Florida/Orlando Fl that is, and I heard about Lake eola near the down town area on the week ends I am loooking for a poi retailer store to purchase a set of glow orbs things poi.