NOnactivist for HoPper liberation.
1,643 posts

Posted:
Zdravo!

Here is a thread for slovenian folk who spin poi! I am just a temporary invader but i know there's more of you out there, so here is a place to arrange meets and chat and whatever... thankyou, you may continue...

biggrin

Aurinko freedom agreement reached 10th Sept 2006

if it makes no sense that's because it's NOn-sense.

buddisth_monkeynewbie
8 posts

Posted:
blobloblo....i've just came home from 4 day spining and i'm just about to die so i'll be short...yeah, well hy everyone...i'm one of the few slovenian twirlers...and i've promised non to reply to this thread so...:P....um...i'm tryeing to say something smart but in thist stade of mind i've got nothing...anyways...when i'll get the photos we made spining in čakovec for this four days and whaen i figure out how to do it...i'll make a member gallery....seeya weavesmiley

eppur si poi muove

NOnactivist for HoPper liberation.
1,643 posts

Posted:
yay!!

welcome to the home of poi for slovenia.... right, now, i still don't know what my EJC situation is, so i command thee buddisth_monkeyTM to get your arse down there to ptuj and tall EVERYONE (slovene).to come here biggrin

poi party in slovenia, everybody's welcome!!

Aurinko freedom agreement reached 10th Sept 2006

if it makes no sense that's because it's NOn-sense.

socrates1BRONZE Member
12 posts

Posted:
I will be stopping by slovenia from the 14th to the 17th or 18th and was wondering if any poi people would lke to meet up there.

If you aren't in over your head how do you know how tall you are?