Forums > Social Chat > Alice the homicidal goth

Login/Join to Participate

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
Right, I do believe some of you peeps have played Alice, so I was wondering if there was an Alice action figure complete with Vorpal blade and such. Much appreciated as I weally wan an Alice doll/action figure

You. Its whats for dinner!

As time passes, you realise all the mistakes you amde and the ones you wish you never did make.

The wave crashing on the beach

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
Wow...i want "an Alice action figure complete with Vorpal blade"
But i want a pink one.
That would be so cool i can be like "hi i'm Alice...i have my own action figure..wanna see?"

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
Not much help since I have no idea how or if you can order from here, plus it says they're sold out, but this site has a picture of an Alice action figure.

She doesn't have a vorpal blade, but she does have a butcher's knife

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
the butcher knife is the vorpal blade. I wouldn't mind the Cheshire cat as well as he is right fucked up. He is scrawny, has tatoos, has a piercong, and speaks in riddles

As time passes, you realise all the mistakes you amde and the ones you wish you never did make.

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
hmmmm... they have the cat. as well as tweedle dee and tweedle dum. mad hatter. and of course the rabbit

Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
Ah, I see. I always imagined a vorpal blade to be larger than that since it cuts heads off. I've not actually played the game by the way, so I have no idea if it does that in the game or not.

That's actually a really nice set of action figures. I'm tempted to invest in one of them just because they look good

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
TheBovrilMonkey, thanx for site link, good pic of Alice doll

Bram, how do you play?

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

FireMikeZ@yahoo.com (personal messages welcome, no promo spam, please!)
Laguna, California, US

Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
The Alice game that I hope Bram's talking about (it's a huge co-incidence with the action figures if he's not) is this computer game.

By all accounts, it's a very twisted addition to the Alice in wonderland/Through the looking glass stories. I should really get around to buying it at some stage, I've wanted it since it came out but never managed to scrape enough money together at once.

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
BovrilMonkey, thanx again!

sample subgame description: Gimp the Imp

Torture is the name of this diversion. Play an inflictive game of cards or select one of the other delightful implements of torture to show the elfin fiend who wields the power. If his scurrile countenance doesn’t grate on you, just listen while he spews his mordacious taunts.

while i'm at it, what's a High Wycombe? Really, what does it mean?

~ Mikie

[ 17 October 2002, 09:12: Message edited by: FíreMîke ]

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

FireMikeZ@yahoo.com (personal messages welcome, no promo spam, please!)
Laguna, California, US

Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
No problem

I have no idea why the High bit was added, probably just to make it sound more important.

Anyway, back when travelling 60 miles (the distance between London and Oxford) took bloody ages, some people decided it'd be a good idea building somewhere halfway for travellers to stop, and chose a place where you could ford the river Wye.
Eventually, it grew a bit and became known as Wycombe, because it's the combe (ford) of the river Wye.
Some of my olde englishe spellings are probably a bit out, but that's the gist of it.
Since then we've done nothing of note except put the river wye through a concrete tunnel that runs under the town.
Our football team also beat loads of supposedly better teams from higher divisions not long ago, but I don't really pay attention to that.
Oh, and we had a riot about chairs for some bizarre reason - I know that the woodland around here used to be full of bodgers (people who lived in the woodland and generally made lots of chairs). Apparently this area was famous for it's chairs. Anyway, some people had a riot, which as far as I can tell, involved building a huge arch out of chairs, taking photos and taking it down again. Very civilised really.

There you go, more than you'll ever want to know about High Wycombe in a few paragraphs. That'll teach you for asking

the mind gap.old hand
829 posts

Posted:
spiral says he's sure he's seen ....hang on, i'll put him on:

You mean from the computer game? I'm sure I saw one in a shop in sheffield town centre, but alas is has scince closed for business. High wycombe's not a what, Its a place. In the south of england.

:::::::::: Spiral Out::::::::::

well unlike spiral i could be bothered to find out extactly where high wycombe is - it's in buckinghamshire.

Spiral: YES Auntie, but I'm trying to skin up

::: spiral out:::

and i'm trying to stop smoking!!!

Spiral: But you also told me you were
trying to sleep, and the spliff will help, no?
:::Spi out (again):::

wherever you go, there you are.

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
mmm... yes i meant the game. Its abso-fucking-lutely fantstic

Goddess_Of_Pyremember
107 posts

Posted:
I got my Alice set at Hot topic of all places... or you can go to most any cobic book store of toy resale shop...

And all my days are trances And all my nightly dreamsAre where thy gray eye glances And where thy footstep gleams-In what ethereal dances By what eternal streams. Edgar Allan PoeThe prophet is a fool and the religious man is fucking mad, and for the multitude of your sense and your inequity, and the great hatred......NANCY BOY

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:

orangemember
158 posts

Posted:
i think i have a copy of the game somewhere...
i tend to head south in the winter - straight to London normally -from Sheffield-otherwise i'd lean out of a train carriage and pass it you -

i'll see if i can still put my hands on it
if so i'll send it you

no promises,,no regrets,no pudding to go with my ice cream

alice isn't normal,which is why we like her

swoopedinandswoopedoutagain...orange...xxx...

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
yes, who doesn't like Alice?