• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Dr.NoodleHead
BRONZE Member since Mar 2001

Total posts: 170
Posted:I'm probably missing something here but what exactly is the difference between the corkscrew and the horizontal mexican wave
Non-Https Image Link
?? They look so similar - I can't work out how/if they differ.Noods

Fish are just like trees except they move and they're invisible

Delete Topic

Jesse

Total posts: 118
Posted:Dr. Noodlehead: You're right, they ARE very similar EXCEPT:In the corkscrew, both poi are going in the SAME direction. (It looks like one poi is attached to the tail of the other by an invisible thread...)In the HMW they're going in OPPOSITE directions. (It looks like your poi are about to collide.)

Delete

Superman

Superman

Total posts: 829
Posted:i just figured out that HMW this past week. For some reason I was making harder than it was. ------------------"Only the warrior that hears the call will know when to leave, Where to go" -unknown

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

Delete

Dr.NoodleHead

Total posts: 170
Posted:Aha...all becomes clear.I can really tell the difference when I'm doing them now; the corkscrew is just fine, but the HMW is considerably more painful - they don't just look as if they're about to collide!Cheers chuckNoods

Fish are just like trees except they move and they're invisible

Delete