Forums > Help! > customer rights - internet shopping

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
.:star:.SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,785 posts

Posted:
to anyone who has found this thread after searching for diddy bikes on the net please look at the post below by PC3044 for contact info

-----------------------------------------

my boyfriend ordered this bike

Non-Https Image Link

from these people

www.diddybikes.co.uk

he ordered it on the 3rd June and they promised 28day delivery. We spoke to them on the phone before we ordered as we had some questions about the bike and everything seemed ok. We received an receipt from them and that is the last that we have heard from them

they posted this message on their site two weeks ago

From 14th July 2005 Diddy bikes no longer Supply Single Bikes at Trade Prices, The Minimum order Now Starts from 6 Units, Please Fax your order to 01296 651721 or call 01296 658354, or E-mail sales@diddybikes.com

Customers with outstanding orders will be written to in the next few days with Estimated delivery times

Previous to this they were selling individual bikes to customers.

I have emailed them about 30 times, I have tried phoning them but one of their phone numbers is no longer in use and the other one is never answered. I have also sent them numerous letters and I even got one of their neighbours to pass on a message to contact us. We still have heard nothing and its rather worrying.

I've been looking on the internet for info on what to do but i don't even know where to start. We want either our money back or the bike

what do i do? who do i report them to? how do we get our money back or our bike??

any advice would be greatfully received!

EDITED_BY: .:star:. (1126360416)

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
"I’m sorry this is another long post but I hope it proves useful."

Nonsence! Long posts are the best way to convey lots of information. Otherwise you have to leave out every other word and it just becomes undecipherable wink

Big up to the lovely Policeman hug kiss

and who the hell are half the people in this thread?!?!?!

ubblol

FrodoBRONZE Member
old hand
1,092 posts

Posted:
hug2 ucof!!

passing through, this world still lives.

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Frodo.. this is starting to freak me out just slightly...

Frodo... is that even actually you? umm

FrodoBRONZE Member
old hand
1,092 posts

Posted:
haha... yeah, just in a happy mood! smile

passing through, this world still lives.

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
bounce

Lets hope some of your happiness rubs off on some of the unhappy people in here.

smile

grouphug

missnbikenewbie
1 post

Posted:
I AM THE SAME AS U HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF BY DIDDY BIKES BIG TIME WELL MY 14 YEAR OLD SON HAS!
GOT SOME INFO ON THESE PEOPLE WHO WERE RUNNING THIS SHAM OF A BUSINESS

Page: