KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
Has anyone seen Mulholland Drive and heard Rebekah del Rios amazing rendition of 'Crying'

Chillingly beautiful

Does anyone have the words for the Spanish version? I can only find the second verse online

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

dromepixieveteran
1,463 posts

Posted:
Havent heard it but can translate freely into spanish or into english from spanish...

Love, Drome

JUGGLEwithyourmind!

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
Thanks Dromepixie. Don't want to trouble you though. I have a couple of Spanish friends and I could always get them to come over and jot down the words for me. Beautiful version of the song though, I never really liked the Roy Orbison one.

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
that movie was so damn confusing i felt like crying at the end of the ordeal- ..er..i mean viewing. David Lynch makes movies like how i make pancakes and haiku.

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
Well thats David Lynch for you. He makes beautiful movies and then screws with them to screw with our minds! Whats wrong with an ending I say!!! Still enjoyed the film heaps though, largely cause of that inspired scene with Rebekah del Rio singing Llorando when singing continued after she collapsed. The art of illusion indeed.

- W B Yeats