trintekmember
107 posts

Posted:
Hey, i went ahead and set up an irc server and web interface from my site so people can chat in realtime. I also added a HoP channel until goddess_of_pyre finished up the chat rooms for here.

You can hit it by clicking Tribes Chat. No you dont have to register to use it, and, if you have an irc client already, just point it at irc.tribesofthemoon.org port 6667.

I havent set up any services yet, so, you're on your own there. When you first login (through the web interface) you'll be in the general channel, at the top of the window is a drop down box with the channels, click on #HoP and you'll be in the right channel. A java enabled browser is required (which = 90% of current browsers) and, after you are in, you can go ahead and close out the tribes site (its only used for the frontend).

Hope this helps anyone that wanted to do some realtime bs'ing.

l8z
--trin

We bleed the same blood, We cry the same tears, We have the same fears, We pass the same years, We see the same stars, Under the same skies, We pass the same time, We all live and die

trintekmember
107 posts

Posted:
just added services, so, now it should support everything the major nets do, registering nicks, sending memos, etc.

We bleed the same blood, We cry the same tears, We have the same fears, We pass the same years, We see the same stars, Under the same skies, We pass the same time, We all live and die

Goddess_Of_Pyremember
107 posts

Posted:
Hey trin..I posted your chat room on the forum board for the beginng web site I am doing...no none the less..thank's I'll be sure to direct people your way.

And all my days are trances And all my nightly dreamsAre where thy gray eye glances And where thy footstep gleams-In what ethereal dances By what eternal streams. Edgar Allan PoeThe prophet is a fool and the religious man is fucking mad, and for the multitude of your sense and your inequity, and the great hatred......NANCY BOY