MikeIconGOLD Member
Pooh-Bah
2,109 posts

Posted:
So today I was just checking out the HoP shop and I noticed that I had 0.26 referral dollars on my account. That means someone used my referral link and purchased an item for $5.20. This made me happy. Now if only the shop had something for 26 cents Id be able to buy it! Anyone else raking in the dough like me?

Oh, and to try and make this post have a little substance, heres a couple of questions for Malcolm. Would it be possible to implement a way to find out who used your referral? At the moment, I have no idea who used my link and I would like to thank them. Also, does the loyalty discount work on items that are already on sale?

And a question to the general HoP public - Does the loyalty discount get any higher than 15%? 15% is very nice and Im certainly not expecting more. Im simply curious.

Let's turn those old bridges we crossed into ashes.
We'll blaze a new trail,
and torch the rough patches.

-Me

pineapple peteSILVER Member
water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
with 26 cents you could get a whole lot of free copies of the fire saftey guide. but then there's postage. hmm.

my loyalty discount is on 14%, and im planning another order soonish (early september) so i shall soon see.

cheers, pete biggrin

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

*proud owner of the very cute fire_spinning_angel, birgit and neon shaolin*

MikeIconGOLD Member
Pooh-Bah
2,109 posts

Posted:
A whole lot huh? How many we talkin, 6? 7? Wonder if Ill get a discount if I buy in bulk.

We'll blaze a new trail,

-Me

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
how bizarre, i appear to have £3.92 and i don't know how it got there...... smile

MikeIconGOLD Member
Pooh-Bah
2,109 posts

Posted:
Did you give a referral out anywhere? I think its odd that I got 26c... I dont see anything in the shop worth 5.20$.

We'll blaze a new trail,

-Me

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
nope. I also have 15% discount.

JauntyJamesSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,533 posts

Posted:
I just got up to 15%, this is so radical because now I don't have to worry about being killed with shipping. NZ is much too far away.

-James

"How do you know if you're happy or sad without a mask? Or angry? Or ready for dessert?"