Page:
HeadSwimGOLD Member
...curiously lost
580 posts

Posted:
So whats your excuse for your spamming??? Hu Hu *pokes with a long stick* biggrin

Mine is that I will be away all w/e so I gotta make up for it before I go! wink

So post all ya spammmity spam spam in here and feel good for your sins!! ubblol

Have fun!

Nothing is easy.......until you can do it! biggrin

HeadSwimGOLD Member
...curiously lost
580 posts

Posted:
AND the whole point of the thread is to collect all the spam in one place so the rest dont get cluttered up wink It does what it says on the tin.....SPAM!!!!!!!

_FSA_now comes with skydiving license
1,627 posts

Posted:
SSPPPPAAAAMMMMM!!!!! biggrin

Proudly owned by the very cute Pineapple Pete. Owner of Noddy. Joint owner of Mr Majestik.

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
>.<

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

SebPenguin of Mass Destruction and Tricky Bugger to the court of Claire the Askew
643 posts

Posted:
Vegitarian spam, spiced ham substitute.

Chucks nuns
Property of mynci and blu_valley, and proud of it.

HeadSwimGOLD Member
...curiously lost
580 posts

Posted:
w00t w00t Play today!!!!

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
I need HELP, as I'm in Asia right now...

Written by:

UK NATIONAL LOTTERY
Support Center
PO Box 1010
Liverpool
L70 1NL
United Kingdom.

INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT,

REF: UKNL/26510460037/06
BATCH: 24/00319/IPD

ATTENTION: Sir/Madam
RE/AWARD NOTIFICATION: FINAL NOTICE
We are pleased to inform you of the announcement Today, 25th October, 2006, of winners of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY, THE UNITED KINGDOM INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS held on 5th October, 2006 in Croydon,London.

You email address was attached to ticket number 023-0148-790-459, with serial number 5063-11 drew

The lucky numbers 43-11-44-37-10-43, and consequently won you the lottery in the 2nd category. You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay of 500,000.00 British Pounds(GBP) in cash credited to file REF NO. UKNL/26510460037/06. This is from total prize money of 2,000,000.00 British Pounds(GBP) shared among the four International winners in this category.

All participants were selected randomly from World Wide Website through computer draw system and extracted from over 100,000 companies as part of International Promotions Program, which is conducted annually. Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European booklet representative office in Europe as indicated in your play coupon.

In view of this, your 500,000.00 British Pounds(GBP) This amount would be released to you by our preferred payment center in London.

Our agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the Release of your funds as soon as you contact him. For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claims is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some unscrupulous elements. Please be warned.

This is part of our security protocol to avoid Double claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants Of this program.

To file for your claim, please contact our fiduciary Agent;

NAME: Mr. Sean Aaron.
#195 Edgware Road,
London W2 1EY
United Kingdom.
Tel: +44 703 192 3191
+44 703 191 8206
Fax: 44 87 1715 6335
EMAIL: seanaaron52@yahoo.com.hk

UK NATIONAL LOTTERY
For due processing and remittance of your prize Money, please remember to quote your Reference and batch numbers in every one of your Correspondences with your agent.

Remember, all prize money must be claimed not later Than three weeks from today. After this day, all funds will Be returned as unclaimed.

Furthermore, should there be any Change of your address; do inform your claims agent As soon as possible.

Congratulations again from all our staff and thank You for being part of our promotional lottery programme.

Sincerely,
Dr. wilford smith
Zonal Co-ordinator

Can anybody help me, to claim this treasurey? I'd be willing to split 50/50 with you.... can't quite remember to ever having taken part in any lottery programme that involves my eMail adress, but HEY! If fortune knocks at my door, I'll not be a bum... and sincerely thank that good spirit who was kind enough to do it in my name

the best smiles are the ones you lead to wink

GitasGuyPooh-Bah
2,303 posts

Posted:
I'd have to say lucky you!!! shrug

:admires giant wooden aeroplane: Its about time trees were good for something, instead of just standing their like jerks!!! ubblol ubbtickled

Homer rocks!!!! ubblol ubbrollsmile

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
Yeah, I'm in Asia - you're in Brissie, so you're not the fortunate shareholder hug never mind...

-sandy-BRONZE Member
old hand
716 posts

Posted:
ill look into it for you if you like. sounds a bit dodgy though, why would they give out a mobile number as a contact instead of an office?

"Don't do it naked!"

-sandy-BRONZE Member
old hand
716 posts

Posted:
I tried ringing that number to see what happened and its blatantly dodgy, it was a really bad line with some guy that kept umming and aaahing and didnt sound in the least bit professional. Wouldnt touch it with a barge pole if i were you, sounds like a scam.

"Don't do it naked!"

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
wow sandy, you're so nice (or in need of money? umm wink ubblol ) No, I really appreciate it hug read what they were writing me today...

Written by:

REQUIRED INFORMATION TO EFFECT PAYMENT:

Good day to you,
We acknowlege the receipt of your email.

Congratulations once more from the members of staff of UK NATIONAL LOTTERY PROMOTION.

This lottery was a conjoined effort of Microsoft international and the United Nations under the auspices of UK NATIONAL LOTTERY PROMOTIONS.

This lottery is aimed at promoting world peace and the use of internet across the world. Participants were drawn randomly from the internet upon which a raffle draw was conducted and lucky winners emerged fortuitously.

To facilitate the swift procurement of your winning, you are to fill out the required information and return it within 24-72hrs.

This will enhance the verification and subsequent approval of your payment. The deadline set for the collection of winning is ebbing ever so close; hence you are to act accordingly to instruction stated herein. It is imperative that you keep this winning confidential and surreptitious to avoid any one other than yourself from laying claim to these monies.

UK NATIONAL LOTTERY reserves the right to decline payment/transfer if irregularities occur. Please note that this Verification process usually takes between 24-72 hours, depending on how swiftly you fill out and return the details below. Upon completion of this Verification Process/Screening, you would be contacted by us with further details on when you shall be receiving your funds in your nominated bank account. requested information in the format
below:

PERSONAL INFORMATION

FIRST NAME============
LAST NAME=============
MARITAL STATUS========
AGE===================
SEX===================
COUNTRY===============
NATIONALITY===========
OCCUPATION============
ADDRESS===============
TELEPHONE NO==========
FAX NO================

WINNING INFORMATION

REF NUMBER============
BATCH NUMBER==========
TICKET NUMBER=========
AMOUNT WON============

YOUR PRIZE WILL BE WIRED TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.
Congratulations once more and good luck.

Regards,
Mr. Sean Aaron.
#195 Edgware Road,
London W2 1EY
United Kingdom.
TEL: +44 703 192 3191
+44 703 191 8206
Fax: 44 87 1715 6335

-sandy-BRONZE Member
old hand
716 posts

Posted:
yea that sounds a bit over the top, the language used is meant to sound like it was writen by a solicitor but is needlessly complex. There would be no need to use that many herein's and facilitate the procurment of's. I think is someone trying to sound posher than they are.

'This lottery was a conjoined effort of Microsoft international and the United Nations under the auspices of UK NATIONAL LOTTERY PROMOTIONS'

why would microsoft, the UN and the national lottery work together to randomly give away money? it doesn't make sense.

Also all that business about not telling anyone about it sounds pretty strange. If you are the only person they sent those reference numbers too then it wouldn't matter who you told they couldn't claim without them.

Tried the number one more time to see what happened (work phone) and i got a better line this time so i could hear the guy. His English was terrible and it took him a while to cotton on when i asked about the national lottery promotion then he asked where i lived so i hung up.

I've had loads of these sort of emails over the last couple of years but they basically all boil down to the same thing, getting your details so they can make you a victim of identy theft. Ever get the one from the de-throned african prince asking to use your bank account to 'hold' £3,000,000 while he gets out the country. That one made me laugh.

Chech the copy to list on the email and see how many other people also got that email.

Sorry to burst the bubble but im sure its a scam.

"Don't do it naked!"

Kathain_BowenGood Ol' Yarn For Hair
422 posts

Posted:
Dear Sir or Madam HomeOfPoi:

I am a Nigerian King searching to go 50/50 with you on prize money for you to spend on refinancing your home or penile enhancement. I wish to use my prize money to purchase your fertile eggs. Please reply to me as soon as possible so that I can save my four starving children. If you do, you too could work at home and make hundreds of dollars. I know I did to raise money to send my septuplets to college!

Sincerely-
(they never actually sign, but they always say sincerely!)

Submitted, for you approval, I give you the contents of my spam box compiled into one, hideous frankenstein of an email! Why in the devil they are convinced I'm guy or why they're always from Nigeria, I have no idea!

"So long and thanks for all the fish."

Page: