Forums > Videos > The New Gravity Vomit Movie!

Login/Join to Participate

xfirebladexnewbie
3 posts

Posted:
Hey there, we're Gravity Vomit at the University of Bath and we're a juggling and circus skills society. We have a new movie which we've put together from random pieces of footage we've recorded. There's some poi, staff, fire dart, skipping rope, balls, double fire swords and some juggling too.

Our homepage is www.gravityvomit.co.uk or a direct link is:

https://people.bath.ac.uk/su4jugle/2005/gv2.avi

It's DivX compression, so get those codecs ready.
Check out the first video too if you'd like, it's a bit cheese worthy,

Thanks!
Chiok
www.gravityvomit.co.uk

The FadeSILVER Member
fading happily....
212 posts

Posted:
hehe you kids look like you have bunches of fun.

nice one smile put a smile on my face.

perfect music too. and loved the word for the chairman at the end. tops.

We walk light
Down the wires
Higher than weather baloons
Empty hearts on fire...

Disc0annoying boy
160 posts

Posted:
wonderful!
best clip is easily the guy contactjuggling with another person behind him with fans. lovely shot!

fire is just light and heat.
it's you friend!

GelflingBRONZE Member
Watcher of 80s cartoons
665 posts

Posted:
Hey Chiok,

good to see you guys on HOP. The new website looks good - wish I had broadband though frown I'm a qualified teacher now and have moved to Chepstow. However, I will be popping into Bath every now again so I'll pop by for a play - will have to try sword and staff again! In the meantime you should meet with some other [Old link]

Laters,
Stoo.

>What do you think about the state of the Earth?
>I'm optimistic.
>So why do you look so sad?
>I'm not sure that my optimism is justified.

xfirebladexnewbie
3 posts

Posted:
Wow, awesome you're now qualified! Gonna be a great teacher for the ickle kiddie winks. Or moochy teenagers, one or the other. Yeah, sorry about the site, it's a lil bandwidth restrictive for those on dial-up. I'm on placement at the moment, but I pop back to Bath most weekends now. I've got two fireswords and currently in the process of adapting them at work so they can change into a double firesword (or a really big staff). Which I hope goes well. Cheers for the link too, there's bugger all juggling down here in Crewkerne.

Best of luck with your new job!
Chiok

Gayle......!SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,444 posts

Posted:
ohhh Bath people. Can i come and play with you guys sometime????

Gayle.....!

xfirebladexnewbie
3 posts

Posted:
Eeee, come play anytime...
As for actual spinning and juggling, we're on a bit of hiatus as Uni is, but once that is in swing, we'll be up at Bath University doing it all. Dates, rooms and times are yet to be determined, but you're more than welcome to come along to a fire meet in the evenings and maybe even more.

Some of us are going to Bristol Juggling Convention too, so someone might be wearing a Gravity Vomit T-shirt. Collar them and demand information.

Chiok
www.gravityvomit.co.uk

loppyBRONZE Member
4 posts

Posted:
hey...i am starting at bath spa this year and have just move...i hear you meet up somewhere in bath and have a play...any chance i can come along too??? What day and time do you meet...our student garden is far too small for me to play with fire!!!
Laura

Gayle......!SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,444 posts

Posted:
For the benefit of Bath based people:

[Old link]

This is a thread for people to set up meets in Bath.

Gayle.....!