Forums > Meet Others > Poi'ers in the north west?

Login/Join to Participate

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
Any Poi'ers in the north west? Loads of people in the south but fewer people up north. Idealy closer to the Blackburn/Preston/Bolton area or even further afield?

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
During Term time, My girlfriend and I live in Hull for Uni... That any good?

The rest of the time she abides in Ripon. She's known as Nucleopoi on here. She might be able to help...

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

HavokistBRONZE Member

2,530 posts

Posted:
if you're looking for meets around bolton you could always try coming a little more south and coming to one of the manchester meets... ubbrollsmile

introduce yourself on the manchester thread in the events forum cause someone should be organising a meet soon smile

We are the music makers, We are the dreamers of dreams,
Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams;
World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams;
We are the movers and shakers of the world for ever, it seems.

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
oooh I will do, thanks

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
hey im from bolton and rossendale smile i go to the manc meets, you should come down. if you wanna meet up or anything just give me a shout

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

crumbleBRONZE Member
17 posts

Posted:
Hello, I live in the urban metropolis (yeah, right) of preston. I wouldn't embarrass myself by suggesting we meet up as I'm a complete novice but I know a few spinners in preston and when I actually get to an acceptable standard I would like to expand my poi friends

Pessimists are usually right but we have optimists to thank for progress

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
Crumble hun there is no "acceptable standard" here. Anyone and everyone is welcome. From the person that sees us spin and walks up and asks to have a go to the uber talented. I say expand your group of poi friends now biggrin

welcome to HoP

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

crumbleBRONZE Member
17 posts

Posted:
Thanks a lot. Yes all the poi people do seem incredibly nice and friendly. I'm just working like a bitch right now to earn money whilst I can for the last few weeks of summer and then when I'm back at uni next month I can relax and enjoy learning some new skills and meeting some new friends

Pessimists are usually right but we have optimists to thank for progress

SnojBRONZE Member
4 posts

Posted:
wahoo im from preston just about to start to learn spinning! bit wet outside today though,would like to meet some more experienced prestoners spinners

_becks_SILVER Member
5 posts

Posted:
hey
im from Lancaster, at uni in newcastle. Not had a spin 4 ages but its poring down!

Its not mess its organised chaos