Forums > Social Chat > club spinning ( not swinging)

Login/Join to Participate

darren19821982newbie
4 posts

Posted:
hello everyone,
i figured that this would not be the site to post this , but as i was looking thru a video called SlackinEd , i was totally intrigued by this juggler call Ian who was doing club spinning on his fingers..does any one noe where i can find futher info on club spinning or him ? i personally do poi and torching swinging myself....thought it would really be cool if there are ways i can learn this, as i had been trying out for a frustratingly long time with my clubs...=(
Thanks ,
Darren

Ps : i can spin a pen ...does that help? haha....

SebPenguin of Mass Destruction and Tricky Bugger to the court of Claire the Askew
643 posts

Posted:
I haven't seen the video so I don't know what exactly he was doing, but it's possible he was passing it between his fingers like staff finger spinning. It could be that your pen spinning would help, it depends how much any of your tricks with a pen are like the club spining tricks. I'd suggest talking to some drummers and staff spinners.

Chucks nuns
Property of mynci and blu_valley, and proud of it.

mArv!GOLD Member
13 posts

Posted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YN4RsP6EHH4

EDITED_BY: mArv! (1289498282)

meshunderlayBRONZE Member
Juggler/Spinner
612 posts

Posted:
I think this video has some "spinning" in it, along with some other cool club moves: