Just_Curiousmember
39 posts

Posted:
Hey, anyone know of anyone who spins in or around the County Durham area? I can't quite seem to get the hang of staff, though I spent a few hours yesterday trying to spin it and do figures of 8. The free lessons thing is good, but I don't understand what they mean sometimes, maybe because my vocabularly is tiny...

But anyway, back to my orgininal question: anyone know of any meets or just someone who spins staff in the County Durham area (for the southerners: that's near Newcastle, UK) who could show me what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks, Aly. x

"Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy." -Albert Einstein.

"... the moon is pushed around the sky by a goblin named Wilberforce."

mini_mansellnewbie
19 posts

Posted:
check out www.durhamcityjugglers.org.uk

we meet every tuesday evening. have done for about 15 yrs

Mini

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
Hello there J_C

I am taking the liberty to move this to the *Meet Others* section rather than Chat. Chat is mostly games and silly friendly stuff. mini_mansell may have given you all the info you need though already. Nice one.

Also there are some members in [Old link] you might be able to PM or email and connect with. I'm in Australia, so I'm not much use to you apart from this wink

Good luck with learning!

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....