Page:
_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
Ok it's a bit cheesy.. but it's a bit of fun!

https://dragonhame.com/quiz.html

I am a A Diamond Dragon!

Hey, I took the https://dragonhame.com
online Inner Dragon quiz and found out I am a Diamond Dragon on the inside.

In the war between good and evil, a Diamond Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality....
When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon is a risk taker and answers to no one....
As far as magical tendancies, a Diamond Dragon's nature does not lend itself well to the ways of Magic....
During combat situations, a true Diamond Dragon prefers to defeat opponents by the use of spells and other tactics....
The Diamond Dragon is most at home in Cool, Sunny Regions. They are Multi-Facetted individuals who inspire others to better themselves and the world around them. Unless a Diamond Dragon is the CENTER of attention, they appear to be dulled and yearning for the lime-light.'
Though a Diamond Dragon is quite rare to find, if you happen upon one, be sure to be a true friend.
Diamond Dragons dont like to be lied to or back stabbed. Lest they turn on you the same way, tenfold.
They are Loyal, fun loving, gentle, honest, caring, and extremely wise. They also tend to be introvert ed when hurt by someone close, and their friends or companions are like family. So beware not to anger them. While they look and for all intents and purposes are easy going, when it comes to family and friends, they will defend to the death if need be and you may just find yourself enemy number one.'

'
This Dragons favorite elements are: Fire, Diamonds, Deep Caverns

https://Dragonhame.Com

See All Dragon Types
Start Over
Email me with comments, suggestions, or dragon descriptions >>> Greyth@DragonHame.com

I honour you as an aspect of myself..

You are never to old to storm a bouncey castle..

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
Pink Poi
Member # 1795

posted 10 October 2002 06:19
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and your inner dragon is a ....

Deep Drake

In the war between good and evil, a Deep Drake tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality.
When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon tends to do things by the book.
As far as magical tendancies, a Deep Drake's nature does not lend itself well to the ways of Magic.
During combat situations, a true Deep Drake prefers to defeat opponents by the use of spells and other tactics.

Dragon Description:
The Deep Drake makes it's home in the farthest reaches of the Deepest Oceans. They seldom (if ever) come to the surface or have any contact with land dwelling creatures, although they do sometimes spend time among with the Sea-Elves.

Deep Drakes are very large, even among dragons and while few have been seen by living beings, legends of the Deep Drake are known far and wide (especially among fisher folk and sailors).

The Deep Drake's scales are a dark royal blue with markings and highlights of verdant green. They glitter and move through the water with a speed and grace unmatched by any other creature.Deep Drakes are generally good natured and have been known to rescue sea vessels and marooned sailorswhen possible. Among the creatures of the sea, the Deep Drake rules as master and in it's natural element there are none to rival it.

This Dragons favorite elements are: Blue Diamonds, Pearls, and Sapphires

--------------------
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posts: 182 | From: Surrey during the week, London on weekend (England) | Registered: Apr 2002 | IP: Logged

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
fluffy napalm fairy (Ros)
Member # 1059

posted 11 October 2002 22:42
Titanium Dragon

In the war between good and evil, Titanium Dragons take the side of the noble and good.

When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon is a risk taker and answers to no one.

As far as magical tendancies, Your inner dragon has the ability to conquer the world of magic, but it will not be easy.

During combat situations, the Titanium Dragon shows a preference for the rending and slashing of Hand to Hand combat.

Dragon Description:
Instead of scales, this dragon is made out of a very strong Titanium Alloy. Titanium Dragons build and live in very strong castles made out of different kinds of metal.

The Titanium Dragon has an elongated snout and very short front and hind legs. Titanium Dragons are not very big for their weight but they are very powerful fighters.

Titanium Dragons are found mostly in the southern hemisphere of the world. They enjoy cooler climates and tend to build homes in mountainous regions, where the metal ore is plentifull.

This Dragons favorite elements are: Metals, Creativity, and Shiny Things.

--------------------
"Oh yes, you can tug on me, and you can bait badgers with me, and you can grind my squid, but you won't change the way I sprinkle parmesan cheese over my bug"

Posts: 848 | From: Dorset -- UK | Registered: Dec 2001 | IP: Logged

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
Sorry couldn't work out how to do the quote thingie - but I got it now..

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
wahoo! I was just going to run round drawing everyones attention to that in your thread. But I guess this makes more sense. 10 out of 10 for Logic....

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
I thought it would be more prominent here .. Just sent you a PM Roz..

Kurobeimember
786 posts

Posted:
I am a A Topaz Dragon!

online Inner Dragon quiz and found out I am a Topaz Dragon on the inside.

In the war between good and evil, a Topaz Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality....
When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon is a risk taker and answers to no one....
As far as magical tendancies, a Topaz Dragon's nature does not lend itself well to the ways of Magic....
During combat situations, whether by spells or by claw, your inner dragon will do whatever it takes to get the job done....
The Topaz dragon makes it's home on temperate islands and coastal regions. This particular gem dragon is widely known for it's impish behavior and charm.'
Unless something specifically interests or affect them, topaz dragons tend to be indifferent to happenings about them.'
When born, a topaz dragon is a dull yellow-brown in color, infused with streaks of blue. As the dragon ages, its scales harden, darken and become translucent and faceted. A topaz dragon shines brightly, giving off rays of amber and blue light.
'
This Dragons favorite elements are: Topaz, Beauty, and Charm

whats up with all the limitations?

3,638 posts

Posted:
impish behaviour and charm eh? awwwwwww

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
Apparently, I'm a grey dragon, but it only gave me this:

In the war between good and evil, a Grey Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality.
When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon walks a fine line between Law and Chaos.
As far as magical tendancies, Magical spells come as natural to the Grey Dragon as breathe from it's body.
During combat situations, a true Grey Dragon prefers to defeat opponents by the use of spells and other tactics.

I didn't get any dragon description

edit. I just ran through the quiz again, giving the same answers, to see if I got a dragon description. I did, but now I'm a different dragon:

In the war between good and evil, Mithril Dragons take the side of the noble and good.
When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon walks a fine line between Law and Chaos.
As far as magical tendancies, Magical spells come as natural to the Mithril Dragon as breathe from it's body.
During combat situations, a true Mithril Dragon prefers to defeat opponents by the use of spells and other tactics.

Dragon Description:
Mithril Dragons build and dwell in castles of crystal, high in the mountainous regions. A Mithril Dragon is honest and gentle.

Mithril Dragons are armored with highly reflective scales. To see one in bright sunshine has the effect of looking at a multi-ton, 150 ft. long disco ball.

They tend to smile frequently but rarely laugh aloud. Mithril's dislike violence. A Mithril Dragon is very selective when choosing close friends, but is generally admired by all.A Mithril Dragon leads a very quiet and unobtrusive life.Never judgemental, the great Mithril Dragon's feelings run deep and true. Mithril Dragons mate for life.

This Dragons favorite elements are: Mithril, Earth, and Courage

[ 11 October 2002, 23:53: Message edited by: TheBovrilMonkey ]

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

Alliemember
30 posts

Posted:
I'm an amythyst dragon

Amythest Dragon

In the war between good and evil, a Amythest Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality.
As far as magical tendancies, Magical spells come as natural to the Amythest Dragon as breathe from it's body.
During combat situations, whether by spells or by claw, your inner dragon will do whatever it takes to get the job done.

Dragon Description:
The Amythest Dragon makes its home in the deep caverns of the earth, often in mountainous regions. They spend much time in hibernation as one of thier favorite things to do is to sleep.

Formed from translucent amythest, it is an awe inspiring sight to see one in it's true form. Light passes through the dragon's body creating a deep purple glow. It's scales will magnify the light rays into bright lavender beams to highlight this effect.

Amythest dragons spend most of thier time homebound but do occaisionally feel the need to take a sojourn to a far destination. These dragons love books and will often pick thier destination from one of the many stories and histories they may have read.Amythest dragons are very solitary in nature, but do keep a distant watch on the world around them. They tend to be highly intellegent, and often amuse themselves in human form by building gadgetts and toys. Amythest dragons are very learned creatures.

This Dragons favorite elements are: Amythest, Deep Places, and Magic

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
Hey Kurobei

I'm a Topaz Dragon too.

Surprised I have not seen you before giving off rays of amber and blue light!

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

3,638 posts

Posted:
Allie's dragon sounds wicked!

I like mine too though

SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:
This Is Me:

Ivy Dragon

The Ivy Dragon makes it's home in heavily forested areas and sometimes jungles. Ivy Dragon's are closely linked to thier enviroments and well in tune with nature. They are the protectors of the forrest, and are sometimes worshiped by druids and elves.

Ivy dragons gain thier name from the powers they have over the plants and animals in thier domain. These dragons often link themselves so closely to thier territory that they actually entwine part of thier life force into the area.

Because of this, an Ivy Dragons territory is almost always lush and beautifull. The sky is unusually clear and animal life flurishes in a way that seems magical. Ivy Dragons are fierce protectors and will defend thier domain with thier life, if need be.Ivy Dragon's are have a deep emerald coloring, they are medium sized dragons. Ivy Dragon's are excellent shapeshifters. They can use thier shapechanging abilities to form tendrils or extra limbs in battle to aid them in combat.

This Dragons favorite elements and attributes are: Jade, Forrests, and Protection.

Not bad methinks.

dromepixieveteran
1,463 posts

Posted:
Pearl Dragon

In the war between good and evil, Pearl Dragons take the side of the noble and good.
When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon is a risk taker and answers to no one.
As far as magical tendancies, a Pearl Dragon's nature does not lend itself well to the ways of Magic.
During combat situations, a true Pearl Dragon prefers to defeat opponents by the use of spells and other tactics.

Me thinks this test is not so inaccurate...

Much love, to all ya nutters, Drome

JUGGLEwithyourmind!

Kurobeimember
786 posts

Posted:
Hey Topaz Dragon buddy Kat, PM winging it's way to you.......... geddit? "Winging" its way.... yeah, okay........

whats up with all the limitations?

the mind gap.old hand
829 posts

Posted:
I am a A Time Dragon!

In the war between good and evil, a Time Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality....
As far as magical tendancies, Magical spells come as natural to the Time Dragon as breathe from it's body....
During combat situations, whether by spells or by claw, your inner dragon will do whatever it takes to get the job done....

Non-Https Image Link

wherever you go, there you are.

Dirty Marmite SpiderClimbing up my leg
141 posts

Posted:
I'm an Adamanite Dragon.
Generally good, large wings black and silver. Couldn't work out how to cut and paste the other thingy.

legionmember
73 posts

Posted:
We are Sand Dragons!

In the war between good and evil, your inner Dragon self is rotten with the stench of EVIL....
As far as magical tendancies, a Sand Dragon's nature does not lend itself well to the ways of Magic....
During combat situations, the Sand Dragon shows a preference for the rending and slashing of Hand to Hand combat....
Sand Dragons are covered in tough tan skin with orange highlights. Sand Dragons are so well camoflouged in thier home habitat that they are often nearly invisible while approaching, except for their brilliant green eyes with flecks of yellow and blue.'
Sand Dragons tend to live in desert areas or remote islands. The Sand Dragon primarily lives in underground caves and caverns, but has been known to build it's home by burrowing into the sand and heating the inner walls until they turn to glass.'
Sand Dragons are social beings, as far as evil dragons go, often working with each other to destroy a common threat or to achieve a common goal. They live in packs and choose thier leaders by fierce battles that often result in the death of one combatant. The Sand Dragons primary breath weapon causes powerful sandstorms hurricanes.
'
This Dragons favorite elements are: Glass, Strength, and Anger

We all float down here.

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
I am a A Sand Dragon!

online Inner Dragon quiz and found out I am a Sand Dragon on the inside.

In the war between good and evil, your inner Dragon self is rotten with the stench of EVIL....
As far as magical tendancies, a Sand Dragon's nature does not lend itself well to the ways of Magic....
During combat situations, the Sand Dragon shows a preference for the rending and slashing of Hand to Hand combat....
Sand Dragons are covered in tough tan skin with orange highlights. Sand Dragons are so well camoflouged in thier home habitat that they are often nearly invisible while approaching, except for thier brilliant green eyes with flecks of yellow and blue.'
Sand Dragons tend to live in desert areas or remote islands. The Sand Dragon primarily lives in underground caves and caverns, but has been known to build it's home by burrowing into the sand and heating the inner walls until they turn to glass.'
Sand Dragons are social beings, as far as evil dragons go, often working with each other to destroy a common threat or to achieve a common goal. They live in packs and choose thier leaders by fierce battles that often result in the death of one combatant. The Sand Dragons primary breath weapon causes powerful sandstorms hurricanes.
'
This Dragons favorite elements are: Glass, Strength, and Anger

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
don't mess with Raymund...

legionmember
73 posts

Posted:
Looks like we're going to have to have a fight Ray.

We all float down here.

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
Hmmmm, it came out with this:-

Gimpy Dragon

In the war between good and evil, a Gimpy Dragon tends to hide under the bed.
As far as magical tendancies go - they have none, unless you count the inability to do anything beyond coin tricks.
Gimpy Dragon's are a bit of a nuisance when it comes to life generally. Gimpy Dragon's are neither liked nor spoken too and infact find it difficult to get Visa's to some countries.
Gimpy dragons are also unique in their inability to fly. The best they can manage is a slow waddling trot.
Their unfortunate colour scheme of purple with orange spots means they are often eaten by most other animals, sometimes out of hunger, mostly out of general disgust or by the hunter "Wanting to do the right thing and put it out of it's misery".

This Dragons favorite elements are: Horlicks, pebbles, pink fluffy slippers and a broadsheet newspaper.

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
You just made that up Durbs. Hey little brother. How you doing? Failed to turn up to any poi meets lately?

~
I'm a Bronze Dragon

In the war between good and evil, Bronze Dragons take the side of the noble and good....
When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon walks a fine line between Law and Chaos....
As far as magical tendancies, a Bronze Dragon's nature does not lend itself well to the ways of Magic....
During combat situations, a true Bronze Dragon prefers to defeat opponents by the use of spells and other tactics....
The inquisitive bronze dragons live along the beaches and shores of the remote islands. The Bronze Cliffs house many lairs, with open portals looking out upon the churning sea high up stone face, and entrances located deep below the surface of the water. No matter their age, bronze dragons tend to be the most cheerful and good-natured of dragonkind.'
They love the simple challenges of riddles and harmless contests, and often number master riddlers among their demihuman vassals. They are fascinated by warfare in all its forms, eagerly looking for just causes to champion with their armies of dragons and demihumans.'
Bronze hatchlings have yellow scales tinged with green. Only a hint of bronze shines upon these overlapping plates. This color deepens as the dragon ages, slowly turning to a rich bronze tone that darkens as the centuries pass. Bronze Dragons have a deep and abiding love for the sea and its good creatures, while they enjoy feasting on aquatic plant and sharks. Dragon lords especially appreciate gifts of pearls, which they consider to be delicacies.
'

Meh

xtremravr...was here..member
337 posts

Posted:
now im scared...i took the test and this is wha tthe thing toldme...

I am a A Dragon of Decay!

online Inner Dragon quiz and found out I am a Dragon of Decay on the inside.

As far as magical tendancies, a Dragon of Decay's nature does not lend itself well to the ways of Magic....

thats not good is it?? please help me...BWAHAHAHAHA!!!...**turns into a scary decaying dragon*

Non-Https Image Link

[ 12 October 2002, 10:56: Message edited by: XtremRavR ]

Peace Luv Uni-t Respect Responsa-what?!?! Xtrem

AardvarkOnAcidmember
92 posts

Posted:
Heh.

quote:

Ghoul Dragon

In the war between good and evil, your inner Dragon self is rotten with the stench of EVIL.
As far as magical tendancies, Magical spells come as natural to the Ghoul Dragon as breathe from it's body.
During combat situations, a true Ghoul Dragon prefers to defeat opponents by the use of spells and other tactics.

Dragon Description:

Non-Https Image Link

Is that all life comes down to? To be lying face down with an overenthusiastic guy in pink pin-striped pants sitting on top of you and grunting? -- Random MusingsSex, Drugs and Psytrance.

Jezaddict
642 posts

Posted:
Hehe oh well I answered truthfully and I get this!!!!!

Greater Green Dragon

In the war between good and evil, your inner Dragon self is rotten with the stench of EVIL.
As far as magical tendancies, Your inner dragon has the ability to conquer the world of magic, but it will not be easy.
During combat situations, the Greater Green Dragon shows a preference for the rending and slashing of Hand to Hand combat.

'Happiness is liking peeing on yourself. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.'

'If *I* had a hammer, there'd be no more folk singers.'

SpArKiE*shiny shiny*
218 posts

Posted:
Painted Dragon

In the war between good and evil, a Painted Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality.
As far as magical tendancies, a Painted Dragon's nature does not lend itself well to the ways of Magic.
During combat situations, the Painted Dragon shows a preference for the rending and slashing of Hand to Hand combat.

Dragon Description:
Painted Dragons are the gypsies of dragonkind. They move frequently and spend much time in human form, socializing and partying.

While not truly evil, Painted Dragons have a flair for practical jokes that sometimes get out of hand. They are known far and wide for thier troublemaking abilities. A dragon's idea of a good joke usually has dragon sized repurcussions.

The Painted Dragon gains it's name from it's appearance. When one is seen in dragon form, it is garrishly colored by every color and hue visible to the human eye (and some that are not visible except by magical means, and to other dragons).If you could tie-dye a dragon, you would have a painted dragon.

This Dragons favorite elements are: Glass, Morning Glories, and Festivals

COOL!

And wherever you've gone and wherever we might go. It don't seem fair. Today just disappeared.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Oh it was the stench of evil about you Jez. I was too polite to mention it. I thought perhpas you'd forgotten to wash behind your ears .. . .

"you getting out at this floor Jez?"
No. Unfortunately I'm stuck to this chair with sticky tape . . . "

Meh

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
hhhmmmm... I am a Dragon of Decay as well

You. Its whats for dinner!

As time passes, you realise all the mistakes you amde and the ones you wish you never did make.

The wave crashing on the beach

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
I am a A Mithril Dragon!

online Inner Dragon quiz and found out I am a Mithril Dragon on the inside.

In the war between good and evil, Mithril Dragons take the side of the noble and good....
When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon walks a fine line between Law and Chaos....
As far as magical tendancies, Magical spells come as natural to the Mithril Dragon as breathe from it's body....
During combat situations, a true Mithril Dragon prefers to defeat opponents by the use of spells and other tactics....
Mithril Dragons build and dwell in castles of crystal, high in the mountainous regions. A Mithril Dragon is honest and gentle.'
Mithril Dragons are armored with highly reflective scales. To see one in bright sunshine has the effect of looking at a multi-ton, 150 ft. long disco ball.'
They tend to smile frequently but rarely laugh aloud. Mithril's dislike violence. A Mithril Dragon is very selective when choosing close friends, but is generally admired by all.A Mithril Dragon leads a very quiet and unobtrusive life. Never judgemental, the great Mithril Dragon's feelings run deep and true. Mithril Dragons mate for life.
'
This Dragons favorite elements are: Mithril, Earth, and Courage

--------------------------------
Actually, that's sort of scary....

I do try to live a quiet and unobtrusive life. I don't have a lot of friends, but those people who I call good friends are tight bonds. So one might say I am selective about whom I call a close friend. Not so sure how many people admire me...

I rarely laugh out loud and not for very long when I do, but I do smile a lot.

I try to be as non-judgemental as possible because I understand that other people have very views than my own, but my own feelings are very set on a lot of issues. And I'm totally not violent, preferring to settle issues diplomatically.

Now, my tan is wearing off from the summer, granted, but I don't shine in the sun and my palace isn't made of crystal.

But still...that's creepy.

[ 13 October 2002, 12:59: Message edited by: MikeGinny ]

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

Ash Blackstarmember
177 posts

Posted:
Evidently I am a sand dragon. Maybe I should take it again. I've never gotten the impression that I was evil. And those brats from school that called me the Ice Bitch, I don't know how well they survived the scorpions

Ash Blackstar

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, But Whips and Chains excite me"
"Only way to deal with Drama, heavy weaponry and a strong does of grow the Hell up"

"I reject your reality and substitute my own" Adam Savage - Mythbusters

Page: