bobin-ladySILVER Member
39 posts

Posted:
Aldeburgh carnival happens every 3rd Monday in August,
there's a carnival procession during the day, lantern procession and fireworks in the evening and then a marsh 'party'. . .

There will be some sort of firedancing on the night both after the fireworks and some at the marsh 'party'. let me know if you're in town / the area for carnival would be good to meet up / organise a proper fire session!!!

thankx

Don't let the man get you down xXx

littleriotgrrlnewbie
1 post

Posted:
hey

My friend and I will be going to the aldeburgh festival then - love to spin, would be good to meet some other spinners while we're up there? We come from devon so yeah lol.
xxxxx

bobin-ladySILVER Member
39 posts

Posted:
the deal so far is we'll be spinning after the fireworks on the beach next to the lifeboat shed / outside the crossed keys, at the marsh party the general feeling is that people are going to use glow

we won't be hard to miss so come find us!!!

Don't let the man get you down xXx

scottydogGOLD Member
9 posts

Posted:
i hope its not just the three of you! anyone whos coming down on the site will get a discount on luminous body painting should they want it. look for a couple of guys who're really lame at glow poi at the rave, or just antone covered in designs about the town. hope to see some more people there!

anyone ever come to aldeburgh and feel like a beach session, just give me a call.