Melemelmember
114 posts

Posted:
Went down to wiltshire recently to hunt for crop circles, camped out at the Barge Inn at honey street. Overnight on the saturday a new 'formation' appeared... Went to check it out and it was very impressive. Now im not of the 'aliens make them' camp, but as an art form i thought it was beautiful. We also met some truly entertaining 'croppies' who explained all about the earth energies and ley lines, and the mysterious lights in the sky. Anyway, this is the season for it folks, so get yourselves down to wiltshire and have a look. The centre of a circle is also a great place for a spin....

Tomorrows World isnt on anymore...Does that mean its tomorrow now?

Sir Nuggit....is a liability
899 posts

Posted:
I once woke up with my nether region shaved! Don't know what happened to this day eek

I'll remain on the fence regarding said phenomena, but I am open-minded about everything until I see some (what I consider to be) 'evidence'.

Pull my pin out, roll me in to a room and see what happens ubbloco

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
Written by: Sir Nuggit

I'll remain on the fence regarding said phenomena, but I am open-minded about everything until I see some (what I consider to be) 'evidence'.

You are the evidence ubblol

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

Sir Nuggit....is a liability
899 posts

Posted:
eek tongue

Pull my pin out, roll me in to a room and see what happens ubbloco

Groovy_DreamSILVER Member
addict
449 posts

Posted:
I would love to see one, and to firetwirl in one would be magic. Personally I think the most likely explanation is that it's earth's energies. The closest thing to a crop cicle I've seen was a man-made pentagram-mandala about 4 metres in diameter, made up of candles, incense, crystals, various geometric shapes and all kinds of spiritual ornaments like little buddhas. And believe me, it had a really strong energy, really crisp, clean and refreshing... mmmmm.
I can only imagine what it would feel like to be in a crop circle.

oliSILVER Member
not with cactus
2,052 posts

Posted:
ubbrollsmile

Me train running low on soul coal
They push+pull tactics are driving me loco
They shouldn't do that no no no

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
I wanna BE a crop circle!!

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

Melemelmember
114 posts

Posted:
This site has pictures of the latest circles as they appear. I saw the one in the july section in hundred acres field - it was amazing!

Tomorrows World isnt on anymore...Does that mean its tomorrow now?

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
Mynci you are a crop circle

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

NoddyToe Poking Bad Boy
2,865 posts

Posted:
ubblol

Remember.........YOU LOSE!!!

TinklePantsGOLD Member
Clique Infiltrator, Cunning Linguist and Master Debator
4,219 posts

Posted:
I'd like to sit in a crop circle in a field of weed, with a fire burning in the middle....

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible