Page:
LuNcHbOx...(Aka. Nathan)-un-singlemember
536 posts

Posted:
i think it is maryland that this dude is sniping off all these people!!!
and i read that he left behind a tarot death card!!!

Your views pleze!!!

-LuNcHbOx, Aka. Nathan...Give a man to fish, and that man knows where to come for more fish...Teach a man to fish and you have just destroyed your market base...

KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
Here are some of my thoughts on this, but must say I don't know much because I don't watch the news that often or read newspapers.

1. On the subject of snipers and serial killers: Women do in fact make better snipers due to better hand-eye coordination and being more likely to grip the gun in the most proper way. however, it is unlikely to be a female because of the randmness and removed-nature of the attacks. Women tend to lash out against people they know or have some emotional connection with however vague.

2. I think I should point out that all the ex-convicts I know - and that is quite a few after woeking in a rehab center for almost two years- have very, very low self esteem. Do not confuse abuse of power with high self esteem. People with high self esteem recognize their range of power. Whether your acting in a timid or aggressive manner, you don't have high self esteem if your acting outside your range of power. To say that a person is "God" or whatever shows an obvious discomfort with their current position in life. And by the way, if you think that because they are running around shooting people that you have the right to go out and shoot this person, you're not standing on any higher ground morally if you ask me. Killing is killing.

3. Do not confuse the Tarot meaning of the death card with what this person may or may not be saying. For all we know they might just think its a cool "calling card" and not give a shit about Tarot. Its a great card, but could just be a ploy for media attention or something else and highly doubt its being used in any way associated with change and such.

4. On the subject of media - yes it's evil and should leave the situation alone, but at the same time don't people in the area need to know if these attacks are still going on? How else will they know?

5. Gun laws - I wish we could have gun laws like they do in England here, but this is the U.S. and don't see that happening anytime soon. Guns here represent freedom and ensures that no president can suddenly use the army take over the states in some evil tyrranical way (as bush may do at any moment I sometimes think). I don't know what to do about all this, but wish there was a better way. yes, I've heard the whole we have to protect ourselves against the bad guys with guns and all tha, but isn't that what the police are for? Obviously in over my head with this one.

Beauty is the conscious sum of all our perversions.-Salvador DaliHope without action is hopeless.

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
There are draw backs to the UK gun laws. For example when I was out there a few years ago A friend and I were walking through south London. We came upon a junkie who started begging for our change. When we wouldn't give it to him he proceeded to try to stab my friend Alex with his used needle. I have never heard of this happening in the US, and frankly I would rather be shot than stabbed with some smack head's used needle.

-----------------------------------------------
I would bet money this guy is ex-military. Though they did a small report on the news here about how just about anyone can make a shot like that from 100 yards with no problems provided that they have a stable shooting position (i.e. a wall or car door to rest the gun on), I think he has some weapons training, though perhaps not as a sniper. From what I heard on the telly the other day he has eight kills out of ten shots. That's really not bad shooting. He also is smart enough to relocate after each shot, which as I understand it is basicly a sin for a sniper not to do.

Though it rarely happens, Mr. Phule has hit upon a political point that we actually both agree on. As an American, I have a constitutional right to keep and bear arms. This is a right that is being ever so slowly chipped away at as people make new laws to look like they're doing something to help, when in fact they are not doing anything but taking away our basic rights as US citizens. The proplem is not, and has never been, what sort of gun or knife you can or can't have. Some one is just as dead if you bash their head open with a rock as they are if you shoot them. and a small gun like a .22 often does more damage than a 9mm. Whether you shoot some one from close up or far away is only a matter of motive. The real problem is in the heads of the people causing the crime.

I say we go about the gun problem scientificly.
We should line up one of every type of gun on a big table. Loaded, all of them. And the first time one of these guns jumps up and kills some one all by itself we should immediately ban all guns.

There are risks that go with freedom, there always will be, but most of the problem is that we are not teaching are children the proper values for living in a free society. We want every one else to do it for us, which is both unfair and unrealistic to ask.

The American way used to be 'work hard and you will go far.' Now it seems to be 'whine and bitch and moan untill you get your way.'

It's sad really.

[ 13 October 2002, 09:59: Message edited by: SickpuPpy ]

Jesus helps me trick people.

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by SickpuPpy:

I say we go about the gun problem scientificly.
We should line up one of every type of gun on a big table. Loaded, all of them. And the first time one of these guns jumps up and kills some one all by itself we should immediately ban all guns.

Fair point, but to continue to experiment, what would you do to stop the people who are killing since it's not actually the guns themselves?
I assume you agree with me that something should be done to try reducing gun related crime?

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
My view is that I notice that crime is lower in other countries than it is here.

I used to think it was perhaps because they don't have guns, but we do. I'm realizing that you can mug someone with a knife as well as you can with a gun. In fact it's only these snipings and drive-by's that can be done with guns and can't be done with other weapons.

So over the last few years, I've done a lot of thinking (and even went to a shooting range to try firing a gun and see what it was like).

1) Guns are not the problem. The people shooting the guns are the problem. Even if it were possible to get rid of guns, I don't think it would stop very many crimes or killings. Maybe if guns didn't exist this guy wouldn't be able to commit his crimes, but maybe someone would bust out a crossbow or something. Guns DO kill people, contrary to what the NRA would tell you. And guns ONLY exist to kill (what else is a gun for? To cut meat? To jumpstart cars? If you shoot someone in defense, you still kill them.). But even if we could eliminate guns (which will happen the day after we eliminate drugs, if you catch my meaning, but that's a different argument), I don't think our crime rate would go down all that much. Guns may kill people, but CRIME causes gun deaths. Guns do not cause crime deaths.

2) Although I do think that banning guns might be a good idea sometime, even having said the above, I am very paranoid about the Bill of Rights. I think that Amendment 2 may have been a mistake (well, it seemed like a good idea at the time), but it's too late to change it. If we can get rid of Amendment 2, then why not Amendment 4, or 5, or 1 or 6?

I'd rather have guns around than start fecking with the Bill of Rights. I say expand rights, sure. But don't take any away.

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
Sorry for not reading all the posts but some of us are real wind bags! (that was a joke, c'mon mercy laughter? Please)

Any hoo

This guy is probably playing a video game. He is not shooting everyone, but random (or random to us) people. He picks his target fires and moves on. He is a profesional killer. I can understand how some think of it as cowerdace, but he is actually playing it very smart. Thought has gone into his kills. He has prepared them. None of this is spontainius. He knows his shooting points, he knows them very well. Though I look at the topic and wonder why do we talk about it as if we know anything. This goes for myself as well but hehe I just find it kinda interesting.

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
I'd rather be faced with by a junkie with a needle or knife than with a gun. A gun makes it very, very easy to kill somebody, and from a distance. There's a huge gulf between bashing someone's head in with a rock and going on a rampage with a gun. By reducing the number of guns on the streets you might not lower the number of crimes, but you would lower the number of gun deaths, those drive bys, school shootings, office massacres and sniper murders. Saving lives has to be a good thing.

The American Constitution strikes me as a funny thing. It's treated with holy reverence and is deemed unchangeable. However the very fact that it's the amendments that seem to have most meaning points to the fact that it was intended as a changeable document. Do you really think and such an aged document is as valid to day as it was when written (1791), and will still be valid in 200 years time? Surely not, because circumstances change, knowledge is gained. Monetary amounts are mentioned in the Constitution, but inflation makes them meaningless over the years.

The amendment cites the need for an armed militia. This is no longer a need as there is no British or French army waiting to reconquer the US. Therefore the amendment is no longer needed. This amendment is also very open and stricter gun laws like those in England would not go completely against it, but make it a safer street.

So, surely the constitution could be amended again to remove or counter the 2nd amendment?

And while Americans so strongly defend this constitution right, other rights specified in the constituion have been countered by the government. I'm thinking mainly the 4th, 5th and 6th amendments here, all of which have been seriously eroded since September 11th.

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
A theory about why there's so much murder in the US.

Guns aren't the problem, it's the larger society and culture, an ethic in American society that says every man for himself, pull yourself up by your bootstraps, let's punish the poor for being poor. Other countries, other societies are: "If you get sick, we should help you. If you lose your job, we should help you." When you create a society like that, you're automatically going to have less violence -- if everyone has the sense that they're all responsible for everyone else.

The American culture, and I've heard it on this board, is that everyone else could be just like us, if only they worked for it. The American dream has led to a culture where anyone who isn't seen as attaining the proper grade is seen as lazy, inferior, worthless and disposable. If you can't afford healthcare then get out of the hospital, if you don't have a job get back to work! The whole basis of the society creates people with superiority complexes who treat other 'lesser' people with contempt.

Did that make sense? What do you think?

2,905 posts

Posted:
Well umm gee Dom, thats it blame America again for the worlds problems. Just goes to proove yet again how anti-America(ns) you are.

So what causes all that hate for us Dom, your Brittish ego still smarting over the little rebellion over 200 years ago? Or is it the fact that America has prospered well beyond the grasps of the Crown? Is it that we talk funny? (although if you ask any American your the one who talks funny!) Please enlighten this poor yank, why is it that you despise all Amercians so much? Why are you so predjudace against us?

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Dom is just stating his opinion Ray. Please dont turn this into another anti wart thread. With Dom in the role of Itsgottab and you playing . . .well..... you.

Meh

2,905 posts

Posted:
I am not trying to turn it into anything. I can understand your concern but my word man it isnt hard to see that he has some beef with America. I just want to know why.

MusicMindedmember
10 posts

Posted:
Think a lot of people are getting detached from society. A lot of things are getting impersonal and i can imagine people just snapping for some stupid reason. Was talking to a friend of mine about this yesterday and we kinda felt like whole western society is going in the wrong direction. Kids are growing up in front of a tv and i don't really think kids should grow up with cartoons where the characters are slaying eachother. Some of 'm will grow up with a mixed up mindset. Feel like people are more interested in physical matter then each others well being anyway.

Social Care in the US might be part of the problem. Might be more people not feeling like they're part of the society. US gun-culture is for sure part of the problem. You know there's gonna be a nutter doing this stuff. In Europe they will at least have more difficulty getting firearms. As far as i know most gun-incidents in the US are either accidents or situations where people get over-emotional. Guess both could be avoided when there wouldn't be any guns in the first place. Crime related shootings target the criminals. As in Holland they will have illegal guns anyway but targetting eachother. Not really a problem as long as they don't fight it out on the streets.

Guess it's one of the basic rights in the US to own a gun, but i wouldn't have a clue why a normal citizen needs a weapon which only purpose is to kill... Like if you could do anything against a well trained army if Bush decides to seize the US. So far he's been doing pretty well as a dictator anyway ;-)

Marco

[ 14 October 2002, 02:56: Message edited by: MusicMinded ]

No need to be void,...Or save up on life,...Got to spend it all,...

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
I think the culture does play a large part in it. For example other countries with gun laws as relaxed as the US, like Canada and Switzerland have a much lower gun crime rate, and both countries could be said to have more liberal, cosmopolitian and open minded culture than the US. I'm interested in what the perspective on this culture is from people in the US.

2,905 posts

Posted:
Sorry but to say that its all good to kill eachother as long as you dont do it on the streets is not a very good idea.

Dom, I have never been to Switzerland and really dont know anything about them. The only thing that I really know about the Swiss is that they nuetral, make good clocks (says the roumer) and they will give anyone a bank account if your wallet is to fat.

With Canada, only been up there to hunt, so from what I saw the gun laws were about the same. Though the hunting restrictions were a bit different.

MusicMindedmember
10 posts

Posted:
I didn't say it's all good to kill each other as long as it's not on the streets. I meant to say criminals mostly use their weapons on each other. They will if guns are illegal as well. Yes, it is a problem, but i think the main problem is the fact that guns are allowed. A lot of people get shot in domestic situations, this wouldn't happen if there wouldn't be guns in the first place. I think it's a bit more dificult to kill someone with a frying pan.

2,905 posts

Posted:
hehe funny mental picture hehe

Any hoo, your right if guns didnt exist I am sure that we would still be running around with the sword as our weapon of choice, I am sure you can revert all the way down to Cains stick. Man has always been violent in nature. We would find away to kill eachother.

However your right, no guns=no gun related violence.

LuNcHbOx...(Aka. Nathan)-un-singlemember
536 posts

Posted:
you in stead of auto-matic rifles and bazookas
gernades and all that crap they should take up all of the auto-matic guns and give people
muskets, espicially gang members...
that way there wouldn't be so much killing in the world....they would have to get close to shoot each other too instead of hiding in the bushes like a coward...and sniping off children....he also shot a 13 year old outside of school...
it's a sick world we are livin' in....sick world with sick people!!!

-LuNcHbOx, Aka. Nathan...Give a man to fish, and that man knows where to come for more fish...Teach a man to fish and you have just destroyed your market base...

MusicMindedmember
10 posts

Posted:
So we'll probably have to add frying pan related violence into statistics, wouldn't we ;-)

Anyway, I hope they'll the sick bastard soon...

2,905 posts

Posted:
Well the neat thing about a musket is that it has pretty good range. So the closeness of the target wouldnt change just the atcuratsy.

Hey Music you got a licence for that pan?

AardvarkOnAcidmember
92 posts

Posted:
How long till the first copy cat? (If there hasn't already been one?) I think the main reason there haven't been more of these is that the random sniper isn't really in the public imagination (Yay, First Person Shooters!).

Also, I don't believe it has to be some ex-military type. There are a lot of people who are good enough shots to put a bullet in a human sized target at a couple hundred yards on a consistent basis. I think the psychology needed is more rare than the actual shooting skills.

-A.

Is that all life comes down to? To be lying face down with an overenthusiastic guy in pink pin-striped pants sitting on top of you and grunting? -- Random MusingsSex, Drugs and Psytrance.

2,905 posts

Posted:
Well though you are right that the military does train to do such a thing, so do compitition shooters. Some are just as good if not better than military/swat sharp shooters. I bet there are some postal workers out there that can shoot pretty good too!

SterlingspiderBRONZE Member
Senator by day, Sith Lord by night.
128 posts

Posted:
Random point of clarification as I refuse to get into either the "gun control" or the "what's wrong with america" discussion. I will simply state that as an American I believe America is a country with a lot of problems, but as far as I know none of you really has the expertise to tell me how to think about it or why that is. As a feminist who believes in evolutionary biopsychology I believe in the right to bear arms, but not for any reason I could explain with any clarity without knowing you had the same academic background as me so I refuse to address it any further.

As far as the shooter having the gun in the first place, that area is still fairly rural in places, so he might have the gun for absolutely legal and understandable reasons. That is an area where he might very well be farm owner with a fully legal and economically necessary varmint gun. Until we know who this is there is no way of knowing why they would own the gun in the first place and thus a discussion of gun control is preemptive.

Forensic psychology is however my specialty, so I will address that directly.

Insanity pleas are raised in less then 1% of court cases. Of that whopping 1% they actually work in less than half. To pass an insanity plea anywhere in the US the defendant has to show BOTH a lack of actus reus and lack of mens rea, (and that's even before you get to the particulars of the local statutes which tend to make it even stricter). S/he (probably he) has already shown both actus reus and mens rea (voluntary premeditation, and the knowledge that what they what they did was wrong as evidenced by the lack of evidence and the attempt to get away with it), thus has already denied him/herself the faintest possibility of an insanity plea. So he has a .05% chance of both raising and winning an insanity plea he has already clearly negated.

This is the act of someone with very low self esteem, but who probably also has a very low opinion of others. I would assume it is a person who feels absolutely powerless in his own life. These sorts of acts are generally very symbolic so he is exerting power over others. Based on this he might possibly have a history of sexual assault (very possibly paedophillic). This is also not the act of a political terrorist, though they might ultimately give political reasons for the shootings as an excuse. He is not necessarily very intelligent either as all it takes is a subscription to Court TV to know how to throw police off of a trail at least for a little while. Not being a trained profiler I wouldn't feel comfortable speculating any further about that.

"If the human brain were simple enough for us to understand, we would be too simple to understand it"
-Emerson M Pugh

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by MusicMinded:

Guess it's one of the basic rights in the US to own a gun, but i wouldn't have a clue why a normal citizen needs a weapon which only purpose is to kill... Like if you could do anything against a well trained army if Bush decides to seize the US. So far he's been doing pretty well as a dictator anyway ;-)

Marco

Marco,

Back in the 1790's, the Americans had just driven off the British military with guns (muskets and some of the first rifles, I think...Ray probably knows more gun history than I do). Back then, guns were very much the state of the art.

It was decided that in order to prevent the government from becoming abusive of rights and also to allow for defense against any further foreign incursions, it would be a good idea to allow and even encourage citizens to keep guns in their homes. The Founding Fathers had no idea that people were going to devise airplanes, black helicopters, tanks, nuclear bombs, etc.

Someone made a comment that we consider the Constitution sacrosanct, even though amendments are allowed. That's partially true. I think that most Americans should agree that the Bill of Rights (which I fondly refer to as the "Big Ten") should be sacrosanct in that it should not be limited. If we want to add rights and liberties to the Big Ten, that's fine, but I am wholly against taking rights away.

So yeah, owning a gun now is unlikely to be of any use in having a revolution against the government (although I should hope that the military would help out in such a revolution should it become necessary), but it is a right that I believe we should protect, even if it seems "outdated." After all, if the right to bear arms is outdated, then when will decide that the right to freedom from unreasonable search and seizure is outdated, as well?

-Mike

2,905 posts

Posted:
This person is very randome, that suggests that the shooter is a first time major crime commiter. Those who a pedofilers normaly know their targets. Live with or around their victims. This shooter has hit in what? 3 states and 1 US terrirtory? Something like that.

As a complete baffoon and only being highschool edjucated with an assosiates on real world expierences, I cant say much about profiling but I can tell you that it doesnt add up for someone to go from pedofile to serial killer. It doesnt make sence.

You can only guess that this shooter is on one end of the self esteem specrum or the other. Either he has low self esteem (his lack of contact with the victims might prevent him from second guessing himself or his skills) or a very high self esteem (explaind by his calling card "I am god") I doubt that someone with low selfesteem would write that.

Franknly I think this guy is out to kill for the simple joy of it. How far can he go before he goes to far? That is the question... I remember the first time I ditched school, I did it to see if I could. Perhaps this guy is doing the same.

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
MikeGinny said: "...then when will decide that the right to freedom from unreasonable search and seizure is outdated"
I believe it, along with a couple of other amendments, became outdated in September 2001

SterlingSpider, that's a prettty closed and elitest view: none of you are educated enough to discuss this with me. I've a measured IQ of 155 (on our quirky UK Mensa scale so not sure how that translates to the US) so therefore I don't think I should contribute any more because it's so obvious to me that I'm right and you're all far too inferior to understand why

dromepixieveteran
1,463 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by Raymund Phule:
Tennis, there is licencing, it doesnt mean however that a weapon can not be purchased illeagly. With that there is no licence.
Ray will know this but most people here wont...

The united states of the countries you can legally bear arms in has some of the strictest gun laws and gun handling laws. They just arent enforced as much as they should be.

Americans arent all that bad...

Much love, Drome

JUGGLEwithyourmind!

128 posts

Posted:

How does that figure? Upon What psychological theory do you base that? Think someone goes from complete and total social stability to sniper in one fell swoop? People like this have extensive histories of devience, even if they haven't been caught. The randomness means nothing in terms of how many crimes they have committed.

>Those who a pedofilers normaly know their targets.

False, paedophiles generally fall into one of two categories, they either offend with the same child or few children many times over time, or they take advantage of opportunities and offend many times each with a different child. The first type is more likely to get caught, the second generally has more victims and is more likely to hurt or kill the child.

>or a very high self esteem (explaind by his calling card "I am god") I doubt that someone with low selfesteem would write that.

Unless they were trying to prove somthing. To either themself or others. This is completely classic. The calling card is him saying "look, look how much power I have" from someone who can /only/ derive power from /anonymously/ shooting another person. That is where the connection to paedophilia and power struggle sex crimes comes in. I would not bet my life on the fact that he is a paedophile, but I would, as I said before assume that he has performed some sort of power based sex crime, and paedophilia is the best example.

>but I can tell you that it doesnt add up for someone to go from pedofile to serial killer. It doesnt make sence.

Tell that to Albert Fish, Jürgen Bartsch, Javed Iqbal, Andrei Chikatilo, Pedro Lopez, Donald "Pee Wee" Gaskins, Henry Lee Lucas, Arthur Shawcross, Bevan Spencer Von Einem, Arthur Gary Bishop, Robert Black, Marc Dutroux, and Carl Panzram

All are examples of convicted serial murderers who engaged in paedophilia.

"If the human brain were simple enough for us to understand, we would be too simple to understand it"
-Emerson M Pugh

128 posts

Posted:
Dom, how does "I could not explain it to you clearly" become "you are too stupid to understand"?

The theory is huge and I don't have the credentials or typing stamina to give it justice. It took two very complete university courses on evolutionary biopsychology for me to understand it clearly and those were taught by incredible teachers. If you want to know what I'm talking about read "Guns Germs and Steel" by Jared Diamond and I'd be happy to discuss it with you, but I wasn't about to get into the basis of the theory on a discussion board.

The point of the comment was that I was stating the basis of my opinion on gun control and wanted to leave it at that.

Please give me some credit for not being a complete elitist bitch and ask for clarification before you rip into me.

[ 14 October 2002, 11:53: Message edited by: SterlingSpider ]

-Emerson M Pugh

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by AardvarkOnAcid:
How long till the first copy cat?
Also, I don't believe it has to be some ex-military type. There are a lot of people who are good enough shots to put a bullet in a human sized target at a couple hundred yards on a consistent basis. I think the psychology needed is more rare than the actual shooting skills.

-A.

Aardy, you scare me. I taught you how to spin and I saw how you picked it up like nobody's business. And then contact juggling. And now swimming.

So I get a feeling that if you started to get into shooting, you could turn yourself into a first-rate marksman in two weeks. With a flair.

Except I happen to *know* many of the names on your list of victims.

-Mike

iluminaryfaeriemember
89 posts

Posted:
the problem as i see it, is that people think death is a bad thing in the first place. they (the media, the people running the world, etc.) and through them we have instilled a factual link between something 'bad' and punishment, until they went hand in hand (ie. you beat someone up, you get punished, steal, punished, kill->punished). basically we've tried to take karma into our own hands. but to dish out karma ourselves, we are doing something 'bad' (ie. taking away someone's freedom, killing them) in return. endless cycle, yadda yadda yadda suffering all round.
anyhoo, back on track:
so we have developed the reasoning "____ is wrong/bad because i will get punished for it"
then comes the natural figuring out of "therefore if i _______, but avoid punishment, it's ok/not bad/not that bad"

that and the fact no one likes doing what they're told. they don't like listening, even if it's good for them.

not to mention the portrayal of hate in the media, oh and the glorification of violence and others forms of negativity.

so we end up with most people having a diluted sense of what 'bad' is.

wow, i really shouldn't have started on this topic. my wrists hurt stupid carpal tunnel syndrome.

outta here

orangu-funking-tan

2,905 posts

Posted:
What was it, 5, 6 years ago that two kids walked into a Colorado school and shot up a bunch of people? They had no priors, save maybe skipping school. True I would imagine that they had very low self esteems. It is hard to be called shit every day of your life and no feel bad about yourself.

Then again they didnt sulk into school that day, they knew what they were doing, it was planned it was precice. They didnt screw up one bit. Nobody stoped them and nobody could have (untill the cops arived).

Of course you can come up with examples of those who have commited paedophilia, as I am sure that you can come up with people who have been serial killers that havnt.

Maybe he isnt being annonomus, perhaps there is some clue that has yet to be found.

Then again this is all speculations, even your part Sterling. Tis speculations, you use case files to come up with an edjucated guess of this shooter. I would not be supprised if this guy just one day disapears. It would be a perfect crime. Kill a bunch of people from a distance then one day just stop. Poof, no evidece, no proof of anything. A controled person could do that.

Dont forget I told you my credentials and expertise a post back or so. Dont come at me with your degrees, I am going on gut here, and that is what keeps you alive.

Ohh, iluminaryfaerie, work on your posture that will help with the rists.

Page: