TinklePantsGOLD Member
Clique Infiltrator, Cunning Linguist and Master Debator
4,219 posts

Posted:
come on, tell me your best ones, or ones that've been played on you!

Superglueing a Pound coin to the floor in a shopping centre is one of my favourites. I'm gonna video it next time I do it haha ubblol

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

DarthMeauxThe artist formerly known as Phae'xorl.
145 posts
Location: South-East Ohio (the foothills of the Appalacian M...

Posted:
Try doing it right in front of a pay phone booth!!! biggrin

"...heaven is ordering a six piece chicken nugget and getting seven...and a switchblade."

TinklePantsGOLD Member
4,219 posts

Posted:
Absolute heaven watching empty minded morons trying to pick it up, then walk away while another retard has a go! (its not gonna budge!)

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

racingkitty69BRONZE Member
35 posts

Posted:
I would have to say that one of the most twisted I saw played was at a party. My bud decided to put Saran-wrap over the commode, just under the seat. Not too much, mind you, just a single layer to mess with the minds of drunk/stoned people. A couple of people panicked when they saw that the tissue wasn't flushing.......hehehe. Juvenile, but fun to watch. Needless to say, I wasn't part of the clean-up for that one either...LOL.

Helen

Helen

Though I fly through the valley of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am at 80,000 feet and climbing.

Ravers don't stumble and fall, we trip and roll!!!

Sir Nuggit....is a liability
899 posts

Posted:
*ponders*

Whilst away on a weekend, I bought two pot noodles to take back to the billet with me (the food is rubbish on camp) and I put the kettle on, filled each pot and went out for a quick schmoke.

When I came back in, I found my partner in crime (we're the norty ones!) scoffing one of my snacks! After much shouting and kicking and screaming, he went out for a fag - so I emptied the remaining pot noodle in to his doss bag (sleeping bag). Very funny to watch him get in to it and moan for the rest of the weekend (not good for me as I had nothing to eat lol)

He did get me back on the next weekend though, he put DKP (decontamination powder) in to my respirator (gas mask) so when I put it on and took a massive breath, the powder exploded in to the head piece and I couldn't see or breath. Was quite funny I guess ubblol

Pull my pin out, roll me in to a room and see what happens ubbloco

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
Standard stuff...Immac on the eyebrows at night, so when they wash their face in the morning they fell off!!! ubblol
The Best bit about it was he had an interview for oxford uni and had no eyebrows

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

MedusaSILVER Member
veteran
1,433 posts

Posted:
Listerine in morning juices at school camps....replacing sugar with salt in the dispensers and vice versa...

Shaving people's heads while they are asleep.

Cold water, hand...warm water and hand while the person is asleep...

The usual teenage stuff...

doctor_fandangoGOLD Member
co-director of A.C.B.I.S.H.A.
761 posts
Location: in the corner beside the filing cabinets, 2nd floo...

Posted:
*WARNING EVIL PRANK!!!*
i have never ever done this and i dont think anyone ever should, it is a horrid joke and its just a funny image.. although it would work wink

if you are caring for someones house while thay are away, and you want to play a particularly nasty trick. pust mustard/cress seeds on their carpet and spray with water. after a few days, their carpet will have an extra bit of bounce, and they wont know whats going on!

and just for fun...
Leave a message for your boss/workmate/flatmate.. 'Liz phoned for you , call back asap +44 (0)20 7766 7300' (the front desk of buckingham palace)

ubblol

There's no place like 127.0.0.1, There's no place like 127.0.0.1, There's no place like 127.0.0.1,

"in most of our friends we're the hippies. but we have hippie friends of our own.. its like a dog having its own pet" - H. Sinoquet 19-03-2005

TinklePantsGOLD Member
4,219 posts

Posted:
Written by: mynci

Standard stuff...Immac on the eyebrows at night, so when they wash their face in the morning they fell off!!! ubblol
The Best bit about it was he had an interview for oxford uni and had no eyebrows

you reminded about a girl in school who had immac splodged on her head. she didn't realise this til about 5 minutes later and by then the damage was done. poor girl had a bald spot on top of her head for months ubblol

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
Written by: Tinklepants

Superglueing a Pound coin to the floor in a shopping centre is one of my favourites.

at my uni we had these tower blocks as student accomodation. Next to one of them someone had superglued a 2 pound coin onto the ground, then they and their friends were watching from one of the windows and laughing at people trying to pick it up. My housemate at the was one such person. Of course, as he had a toolbox in the car he returned with a chisel and hammer a few minutes later wink