mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
grrr.......hey all,just had a phone call from a very dear friend of mine and it really censored me of!!so here i am vetting my angers in the hope that someone out there has something to say that will calm me down!

Basically,it was one of my friends(we'll call her friend A for now)21st bday ova the wkend and we had a completely brilliant beach party to honour this occasion,and all in all it was a wicked nite.However........friend B didnt make it to the party.she was working in the evening,but was meant to pop down afterwards but never turned up.when i rang her about midnight she said she had come down but alsa frown couldnt find us,when i asked why she didnt ring she said she had no credit,so understandably being a young lass on her own wasnt too keen on wandering around the sand dunes on her own in the middle of the night.but.....the story has now changed.......now she's saying that she tried ringing but couldnt get thru,so now friend A is pissed off with friend B for not coming,and doesnt believe that she ever came down at all,and friend B is pissed off with friend A for not believing her,and they're both ringing me whinging about each other!!!!God i hate the female race sometimes(even tho i'm part of it),
So i basically said that i loved them both and it wasn't fair for them to involve me in this way when i'm friends with them both,so now friend B is arsey with me saying i'm not being loyal and i'm obviousy just conspiring with friend A to remove her from our friends circle......
(breathes)
What do i do,somebody ......please!?????? confused2 help

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
ask friend a if she had a good night, if friend A says yes......

tell friend B she missed out.

Then ask friend B if she had a good night, when friend b says no

tell friend A to stop gloating and being cheesed off, she had a better night than friend B anyway - no need to rub it in biggrin

As for the whole "i dont believe you" - who cares its monday now biggrin

Then have group hug and plan next weekend adventure ubbrollsmile

Then again - what do i know - i have enough problems of my own !! ubblol

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

ChickpeaSILVER Member
mostly a muppet in need of distraction...
305 posts

Posted:
Tell them to go out for a drink together and sort things out because your friendships with both of them are too important to lose and the're putting you in the middle of a daft argument and you want them to sort it without involving you or losing you.
Girls are bitchy.....it has to be said ubbrollsmile
B x

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

LadayBRONZE Member
75 posts
Location: In UK for now, but born an lived in ZIMBABWE and S...

Posted:
There's no time for fights. Put it to them in this perspective, if they were fighting and something happened to friend A or B they would regret fighting. So rather no fights,no regrets.

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
thanks guys,all advice much appreciated,its just horrible when 2 people u love aren't getting on,especially when you know that deep down they both love each other very much anyway.The thing that bothers me the most is that when i've had fallouts with friends,no matter how small,i've always been very careful not to involve other parties.Don't get me wrong i strongly believe that you should be able to talk to ya mates about things that concern and upset you,but i also believe that advice should be dealt out diplomatically,and that those asking for it should respect the certain boundaries that need to be kept within groups of friends,
Ah well,c'est la vie!
love to all out there that care,and hopefully see as many of you as possible at falmouth this weekend.
Thanks again guys,you rock.
hug thankx

gonna go console myself with the fact that there are sane females out there sumwhere!!
xxxx

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
Written by: kleine maus

gonna go console myself with the fact that there are sane females out there sumwhere!!
xxxx

out there with flying pigs and sane blokes i believe wink

**runs away REALLY fast**

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

SethisBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
1,762 posts

Posted:
Sanity is over-rated. It's much more fun when you can see THE BUTTERFLIES... And let me tell you about my ideas on SPACE...

ubblol

wink

After much consideration, I find that the view is worth the asphyxiation.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I may disagree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

SNOOPoiCarpal \'Tunnel
3,380 posts

Posted:
Written by: strugz

out there with flying pigs and sane blokes i believe wink

**runs away REALLY fast**

ubblol i like it! and i'm a girl hug

when my mates argue i just leave them to it. i would listen to anything they had to say but not join in. then they both feel loved and listened to, get over it and move on. biggrin

THWACK!!!!
Liz_Ard: Ouch!
SNOOPoi: Thats just not the sound of someone doing it right!

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
lol.....although i'm sure i saw a flying pig just the other day,hmmm......need to stop smoking perhaps,although the talking sunflowers told me it was ok?????????/
havnt heard from either of them today so just gonna leave them to it!they both now how i feel and they both also know that i love them very much,yet again thankyou all,for the advice and for also being moderately loopy,
muchos appreciado!xxx ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile biggrin

Just_Curiousmember
39 posts

Posted:
Hmm, I fell out with my clique when I dropped out of school. But I then proceeded to do my GCSE's in 5 months, so I'm not sure I care... and now all my friends are male. Go figure...

And Ross, your butterflies scare me.

Aly. x

"Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy." -Albert Einstein.

"... the moon is pushed around the sky by a goblin named Wilberforce."

SethisBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
1,762 posts

Posted:
They scare me too, when they get hold of the lawnmower... biggrin

After much consideration, I find that the view is worth the asphyxiation.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I may disagree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.