TinklePantsGOLD Member
Clique Infiltrator, Cunning Linguist and Master Debator
4,219 posts

Posted:
Any spinners up here in the highlands? I get so lonely on my own! frown

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
we seem to make it up[ in that direction occasionally(my dad lives just outsie dingwall) and [Nix] lives in ardross when he's in the yoo-k.

not up there for a little while tho.
good luck...
R

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

TinklePantsGOLD Member
4,219 posts

Posted:
I'll have to lure people up here with my feminine wiles then... biggrin

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

burningoftheclaveySILVER Member
lurking like a ninja with no camouflage..
926 posts

Posted:
im up nairn way, you go anywhere round ness to spin?

on spam robots - "Burn the robot! Melt him down, and then we can make lots and lots of money from his shiiiny juices!"

Owned by Brenn smile

Darkylnewbie
3 posts

Posted:
Im in Inverness Tink!!! Where abouts in Inverness r u? Im off 2 edinburgh for the 1st,2nd & 3rd of August!
EDITED_BY: Darkyl (1122676376)

Pleasepleaseplease someone help me! I sooooooooooo badly want to be good at poi!!

TinklePantsGOLD Member
4,219 posts

Posted:
Written by: burningoftheclavie

im up nairn way, you go anywhere round ness to spin?

Normally bellfield park in 'Ness between 11am and 3pm, any day that aint too windy or wet biggrin

926 posts

Posted:
cool dude, if youre up for meeting up my friend and i were totally thinking about heading through there, bellfield would probably be a really nice place to spin...

we went down to the bandstand in nairn last night, it looked so cool with the bandstand being lit up, and it was ritual for years to go smoke there after the pub, so its like a hangout or something...but the police headed down and told us to move on, which was harsh, but i guess understandable, its like a tourist attraction or something... but we ended up going down the beach, felt sorry for our mates cos they were freezing and we were roasting!!! devil

on spam robots - "Burn the robot! Melt him down, and then we can make lots and lots of money from his shiiiny juices!"

Owned by Brenn smile

Psycho_lemmingSILVER Member
Running hippy spinning lemming
15 posts

Posted:
i'll be nearish (1hr45 away) for a week but am with my parents so dunno if i can escape....

ra... probably not frown

Fear leads to anger; anger leads to hate; hate leads to suffering...

TinklePantsGOLD Member
4,219 posts

Posted:
whoops shoulda checked the thread sooner -

erm aint been out much lately as the weather is crappy, but when I do I miss Darkyl literally by minutes!

I'm only 15mins walk from bellfield park (less if i run but it aint pretty lol)

would be a good Idea to swap numbers in case of last minute decisions!!!

i.e.

"oh my God, there's some blue sky!" *grabs poi n buggy and runs to the park* ubblol

TinklePantsGOLD Member
4,219 posts

Posted:
Right I'll be at bellfield at high noon TODAY - it's blue skies at the moment - maybe I'll get burnt - anyone fancy showing up, feel free!

15 posts

Posted:
dah.... i leave on a bus back to london today and only just got to get on internet now i'm at bus station in inverness! sorry.... raa.... its so sunny too... (quickly searches for a map.... maybe your still there and its only round the corner.... maybe not!?!)
take care
hug

15 posts

Posted:
aww.... i went to the park... but was five hours too late frown
i'm sorry
its a lovely park biggrin
hug
take care
xxx

926 posts

Posted:
no way, was games day yesterday in nairn so we went down the beach... gutted i missed that though, and its pretty horrible day today...next time definitely like.

Owned by Brenn smile

TinklePantsGOLD Member
4,219 posts

Posted:
No one up here for the weekend?
(just checking!)

RachdymagateGOLD Member
12 posts

Posted:
hi there guys.. i am new to inverness and looking for folks to spin with during the week =]

i'm up for college tues-thurs and dont really know anyone =[ def no-one that spins! i've been spinning for a little under a year now and would love to meet up with some like minded folks =]

do not worry about tomorrow for tomorrow will worry about itself. each day has enough trouble of its own.