Mags The JediGOLD Member
Fool
2,020 posts

Posted:
Ok. A nice concise thread for those heading Falmouth way this weekend: bounce bounce2 bounce

You are heading here.

In case of problems on Thursday, be it finding the place or last minute hitches, contact:

Mags - 07929 611696 devil

(Pyro)Will - 07958715644, (from 5.30pm) ubbrollsmile

Dave (Bird) - 07966595545 (from 5pm) weavesmiley

From Friday morning we will all be around, but please bear in mind that phone signal around Maenporth is a bit crap, so you may have to try a few times.

Mags, Will & Dave Bird will be on hand at the site from 5ish to make sure people get in the right field, and to direct you to the nice lady who'll take yer cash for the camping ONLY! Wood money comes to meee. smile lolsign

For those coming on trains or buses, you can get to the campsite by either:

A) Organising a lift from some car bound HoPpers hug

B) Walking (It's only a few miles)

C) Getting a taxi from:

Abacus Taxi - 01326 212141

Able Cabs - 01326 373007

Century Taxis - 01326 212000

If anyone has major major problems confused, and having tried to get hold of everyone else is still stuck, then as an ABSOLUTE LAST RESORT you can ring Tregedna Farm for directions.

Tregedna Farm Campsite - Emergency use only - 01326 250529

If I think of anything else I'll re edit this post, but please do not reply on this thread. Any questions either PM me or text/ring me on the number above.

Wicked. I look forward to seeing you all on Thursday.

Much love.ubblove

devil bounce bounce2 bounce

EDITED_BY: Mags The Jedi (1121784943)

"I believe the cost of life is Death and we will all pay that in full. Everything else should be a gift. We paid the cover charge of life, we were born."

Bill Hicks, February 1988

Mags The JediGOLD Member
Fool
2,020 posts

Posted:
flump

"I believe the cost of life is Death and we will all pay that in full. Everything else should be a gift. We paid the cover charge of life, we were born."

Bill Hicks, February 1988

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
Sorry to pollute your nice thread, Mr Man...

Signal around maenporth is only crap if you're NOT with O2. When I was there last time, My signal was fine.

I can give my number if needed, So people can ring me and I can pass on a phone to someone more capable...

(I'll delete this once I have a reply)

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
mags you forgot to post how much the weekend will cost for a pitch...

shall i ring up anf ind out?

Step (el-nombrie)

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
Lets all Ring up!!

bounce2 bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2

OK, I'm sorry... I'll stop now...

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
Its £5 per person per night..... its all on the web site for the campsite.

wink READ HERE

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

house_of_millGOLD Member
old hand
896 posts

Posted:
I',m sure Mags said dont post here but its sooo hard to resist! bounce2 wavehello

*Thats one of my favourite Nurseries over there,*

Roman, Trippie Hippie,On the way back from Play Festival

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
thanks skully

Step (el-nombrie)

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
PAYING FOR WOOD?! eek

I dunno, I remember when it was all free and all the hippies used to gather it when the local guide, known as Brad, had trekked us o'er hill and dale down a cornish mile and into the Mystical Wood Store to fill up the white (or red) Chariot to bursting point.

Falmouth is just soooo commercial now tongue ubblol hug

[/jealous pisstake]

Yey my first post in a Falmouth 4 thread! Have fun guys, wish I could be there with you all. Light up a fat one for me hug

Let's relight this forum ubblove

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
Written by: Dunc

Have fun guys, wish I could be there with you all. Light up a fat one for me hug

i already have wink biggrin

NOW LEAVE THIS THREAD ALONE PEOPLE!!

ubbloco

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
Yes leave it alone......whoops eek

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

colemanSILVER Member
big and good and broken
7,330 posts

Posted:
*apologies for posting*

mags - any chance of a link to the fal4 wiki on that first post?

see ya friday biggrin

cole. x

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

imakokodemember
121 posts

Posted:
hello everybody!!
These is Julien from France, I was in Uberstaff 05' wink
Well this is very late... but
I won't miss FALMOUTH THIS YEAR!!! smile
I come tomorow with Das who is the president of our french fire event assosiation and maybe Talaron, fire poi spiner from la Reunion island. Well, we don't know yet how we are going to come, but we'll come biggrin
This is quite far and complicated to get there from France so we might need your help wink
SO if someone is around London train station Waterlloo tomorow at about 9h00, and have 3 places in a car or a van or anything else, we might be interested rolleyes
otherwise we should take a train to Plymouth, and from there try to get to Falmouth as hitchhikers so if you are around...

Tell us on hop or in this Email : imakokode@hotmail.com
I will check it tomorow in when we arrive in London. You can also concact Nate (I have his phone number)

Anyway, see You Tomorow!!!! hug !!!

>> all is full of love <<

BethMiss Whippy
1,262 posts

Posted:
instead of getting a train to plymouth, why not get one to falmouth? You can get a direct train from london to truro and then a train to falmouth.

Aim high and you'll know your limits, aim low and you'll never know how high you could have climbed.

DAS_BurnCrewConceptBRONZE Member
12 posts

Posted:
Yes !! We come to Falmouth !!

Bordel ca fait plaisir !!

Euh how to tell you ..? We have to find a way to come to this place .. Help .. US .. I will look like a french lost in UK with a guy look like me but with big dreadlocks .. I'm quite tall and Iwill wear an orange Tshirt .. Please if you find us looking like lost in a unknowed country ( oui je parle mal anglais et l'angleterre me fait kiffer mais la marche au bord de la mer sur 70 bornes me fout les boules..) TAKE US TO FALMOUTH PLEASE.

No way as way and no limitation as limitation. Bruce Lee

goshsploshmember
18 posts

Posted:
this is splosh calling mags,! come in mags. so i finaly left my boaty job and got a job that is really worth the blood, swet and beers, got a job with swamp cirus. www.swampcircus.com check out the promo vid. i'll be runing kids workshops and rigging to start with. them who knows.

Life is best when the flame is lit. splosh