Forums > Videos > Mint’s Video's Come Get Them While They Are Still HOT

Login/Join to Participate

Mint SauceBRONZE Member
veteran
1,453 posts

Posted:
Get them while they are nice and hot available for the next 7 days or 25 downloads whichever comes first

juggle juggle juggle Mint's Video Collection juggle juggle juggle

(links will be done re as they run out tell me when they do and I will I sort them sorry)

So I'm re doing my vid thread. The file size is a bit big for some of them that’s cos I don’t have a decent divx program to compress them sorry all you dial up peeps frown.

Manchester Spinners

First of a collection of the Manchester spinners meet up’s

Put together by various people from the meets that started way back in September 2004

Complied by RobNunchucks

The first Meet 15th September 2004 16.4mb

Another by RobNunchucks

Manchester Meet 3rd December 2004 19.8mb

Cantus birthday bash on 15th January 2005. I have two vid's from this meet up one by me and one by Will.

First Things First “Wills Vid” 22.5mb

Cantus birthday “My Vid” 82.2mb

Some footage of the elusive Cantus

Very rare coverage of him actually spinning taken out of his natural environment (chatting up young girls ubbloco)

The Wonderful Mr Cantus 29.8mb

Just Me

This is just a short silly film of me failing to be any good at Staff.

How Not To Staff 15.8mb

This is the first vid I put together of just me way back when i was learning lots of new stuff redface (bit egocentrical I know). All the footage is from one spin and I felt very under pressure redface (you know the whole being on camera thing) biggrin And Pink…? Yes I know there is no hyperloops in there that’s cos I still can’t do them??? ubblove hug

A Bugis Production 47.8mb

Its 4am I cant sleep its to hot! So what do I do I pick up a pair of well worn tatty old socks and start to swing them round. Yeh ok the lighting is poor the video quality is crap the spinning is dull and repetitive but it is the moment I wanted to capture ubbangel

4am 17.6mb

Falmouth Shorts

This is just a little collection of exerts from Falmouth from the footage I took.

There has been no editing or sound track added to these films (I'm far to lazy for that) just sometimes thing all work together to make a cool clip. wink

Custard 4.2mb

Simian and Mags 18.1mb

Son of the Devil 18.1mb

hug hug

before i met those lot i thought they'd be a bunch of dreadlocked hippies that smoked, set things on fire ,and drank a lot of tea but then when i met them....oh wait (PyroWill)

PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
he he i got them i got them, am i first, how long did it take u to upload them? im tempted to downlaod that really cool one by that will guy, i hear hes amazing

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

FireByNiteSILVER Member
Are you up for it??
349 posts

Posted:
great selection of vids, easy to download, no I dont have dial up. Have you tried downloading the trial versions of DIVx converter, only gives you a couple of weeks to try it but can be worth it..

Are you up for it?
wink;)

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
yay just got them all smile now to watch them

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

Mint SauceBRONZE Member
veteran
1,453 posts

Posted:
come on people you are all looking but no coments awww no coments make tobi a sad boy

before i met those lot i thought they'd be a bunch of dreadlocked hippies that smoked, set things on fire ,and drank a lot of tea but then when i met them....oh wait (PyroWill)

PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
they didnt work for me frown

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

Mint SauceBRONZE Member
veteran
1,453 posts

Posted:
????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
this is great! That cantus video was one of the videos keeping me from a complete HoP colelction, nice on bruv!!!!111one111

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
Hey no fair. I can't download anything as i am on a public comp...

*sulk*

Unless some kind, beautiful person want's to put them all on a vcd (my comp wont play DVD's for some strange reason. I think the actual drive is broken) for me ubbangel and give them to me at Fally?

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:
*loves downloading at 1.5 megs/second*

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I like the ones that mention me.

Although they've all expired now so it's immaterial. Mayhap you should ask Strugz or Spanner if you can get them hosted on Soton....

Meh

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
i liked the ones that mentioned cantus too! plus i'm wearing no pants, so they're made of immaterial.
i think.

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always