Forums > Social Chat > stupidist thing you've done lately?

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
ChickpeaSILVER Member
mostly a muppet in need of distraction...
305 posts

Posted:
ME? I've just accidentally deleted 2500 songs from my ipod - months of downloading. i have them on my desktop but they wont play or transfer to my ipod coz i deleted the original source.
which leaves me with nearly no music at all.

confused frown

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

SpiderbabySILVER Member
c",
199 posts

Posted:
Spun around in circles while looking at the sky until i was really dizzy and then challenged my friend to a fight . . . i didnt win. ubbloco

Jumped off a 15ft wall. It hurt but not as much as i thought it would.

TRIED to juggle knives. Lets not talk about it. juggle

Honestly im not stupid im just really bored. ubbangel

NadishomeLiving life to the full!
177 posts

Posted:
Written by: Tinklepants

Lately i keep making cups of tea and forgetting about them...

I keep doing that, have become accustomed to cold tea. I know cant drink hot tea!!

Life is short!
So lets leave a mark,
for people to remember!

CyberboySILVER Member
49 posts

Posted:
Eh, to you guys it'll seem freagin stupid... but last night I was doin a photoshoot with two girls and we did a picture of them both kissing me on the cheeks... and yea... I was extremely nervous because I really liked one of them and when they were done... i had to leave the room because I was so red... Heh... not exactly a big thing... but oh well wink

Sakura_MoonHop's Kitten Jester.
1,803 posts

Posted:
i winked at someone and crashed into a fridge while i was turning away...
yay for being unco

.:Pink Exocutioner:.

I am Jack's Raging Bile Duct...

Loving you from the deepest part of my loins.

Raromember
97 posts

Posted:
i tripped and fell UP some stairs the other day, my stupidity defies gravity

The Salmon moose!

TinklePantsGOLD Member
Clique Infiltrator, Cunning Linguist and Master Debator
4,219 posts

Posted:
how the hell do u trip up stairs? did you slide up the wall and roll along the ceiling too? you're possessed ubblol

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

ChickpeaSILVER Member
305 posts

Posted:
in her defence.....i too have fallen up the stairs (coming home pissed at 5 am) and knackered my knee for a week.

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

ChickpeaSILVER Member
305 posts

Posted:
aaargh! was just ironing a top - topless obviously because i was ironing it. avoided the iron coz i didnt want to get burned.put it somewhere safe then leant across the ironing board to switch off the plug and burnt myself on the heat reflecting/retaining ironing board cover! ow frown

Penguin SvenSILVER Member
185 posts

Posted:
Juggling knives stupidity (spiderbaby) I know what you mean. I just hit myself across the knuckles with 'em....ow.

juggling clubs in my bedroom. Missed, hit CD player. I now have to put a paper wieght on it to keep the lid thing form opening. another day I hit it with some Poi...and broke the antenna off.

You think I would have learnt when i was juggling balls, hit my calculator (which is worht about $120 AU) and fell and lost all its memory.

I still havn't learnt, my roof is covered with balck marks and I still juggle and do poi in there.

"glow bugs, to slow to resist eating, to bitter to eat more than one handfull in a sitting" toothpaste for dinner

SeyeSILVER Member
Geek
1,261 posts

Posted:
I was at a friends house a couple of weeks ago after not having too much sleep. All the sofa space was taken so I pulled a chair out from under the dining table and sat down. Everyone was being quite quiet and watching TV and I started to feel my head nodding. Realising that no one was paying any attention I spotted my chance to catch 40 winks.

Then I felt a sharp smack on the head followed by one of my friends screaming "Sh*t Si, are you alright?". At which point I opened my eyes to discover that I had fallen asleep on the chair, lost my balence in my sleep and landed on my head on the floor!

I had a nice carpet burn on the side of my head for a fortnight frown

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
I always fall upstairs.

The stupidest thing that I've done recently was getting out of bed this morning. I knew I should have just stayed there, I knew it, I knew it, but did I listen to myself? No
*slaps forhead*

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

ma'tinaBRONZE Member
multiplex
611 posts

Posted:
I'm good in falling up stairs too!

- Ho Sa -
kisses & peace & love to beautiful madges
*rever le temps le prendre*

ZacknasfienBRONZE Member
25 posts

Posted:
Ouch dude. unlucky. I had 15,000 songs on me computer (i didnt listen to all of them) And i just had my computer reformatted and i lost ALL the music. So now i just keep them on a separate hard drive.

Well unlucky man. Hope you get most of your music back soon.

Any ways stupidest thing i done was run into the back of a car. i was running forward, and one of my mates called me. i stepped off the pavement and into the back of a van. Literally into the back of the van. lol

Later dude

Take it easy

SpiderbabySILVER Member
c",
199 posts

Posted:
Ok, well i didnt do this it just happened. I had 2 AA batteries, my keys and a load of coins in my pocket. I was just sitting down when i tried to pull my keys out of my pocket but when i touched my keys they were so hot i burnt myself. Then i burned myself again taking the coins and batteries out. I was soo confused.

It turned out the keys and coins had short circuited the batteries in my pants pocket. It was crazy hot. If it had have gone on for much longer my pants would have caught fire but id think i was spontaneously combusting.

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
Argh...I did this on Sunday. Its a thing called 'face your fears', and I will admit it, at this point in the weekend I had had no sleep since thursday and was ingaging in a particularly non-helpful liquid diet.

You drop to your knees, arch your back,lock it,put your hands behind your back and tilt your head back. You then keep your eyes on the ground infront of you and fall forward...without moving your hands to stop yourself. There are very few people who can do this,almost everyone puts their hands out. Not yours truly though..I thrive on testing myself like this. Before it had even finished being explained I tried it and my hands did not budge from behind my back (I am one of the very few who can face my fears). But I also failed to arch my back, which is important if you dont want your face to smash into the carpet. My teeth almost pierced through my bottom lip,my mouth filled with blood and I have been since sporting a brightly bruised chin.
I of coarse burst into hysterical laughter at the faces of all my concerned friends (I was the only girl-hence little-sister factor also came into play).

Stupid,yes i think so,but also very funny.

So I took a nose dive into the carpet

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

TinklePantsGOLD Member
4,219 posts

Posted:
oooooh blu - that sounds painful!! hug

I put the washing on last week and wondered why everything was still a bit manky... confused
I only put in the conditioner - no detergent

D'oh

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

ChickpeaSILVER Member
305 posts

Posted:
this weeks top of stupid things for me?
actually bothering to talk to my ex after he told me he got his girlfriend pregnant. apprently i wasnt his only girlfriend.
*slaps self round face* Muppet! muppet! muppet!

SebPenguin of Mass Destruction and Tricky Bugger to the court of Claire the Askew
643 posts

Posted:
I know at least one other anti gravity faller too.

Heated up batteries and coins spiderbaby? I must try that sometime.

Last night I was practicing unicycling up and down my home residing hallway and using the walls for support. Begining to fall I grabbed part of the wall (must've been the archway considering how difficult to hold onto walls are) and kept going forward. My left arm's had a grudge against me since, but it seems to be getting over it.

Chucks nuns
Property of mynci and blu_valley, and proud of it.

QuadDamagemember
130 posts

Posted:
Blu! Dude! Why has nobody told me about this awesome face your fear thing before? I pulled my arms up behind my head, and dropped straight downwards. I went so far forwards I had my chin, throat and elbows on the floor, and my feet in the air above my head! Yeah!

But the stupidest thing I did recently was probably trying to bounce off a wall in order to go feet first through a gap in some railings about 8" tall, 2' wide and 4' off the ground. My right foot went through fine, but I didn't straighten my left leg enough, so my shin smashed into to rail.

rita queen of cheesemember
84 posts

Posted:
i broke my arm with a fish slice once. (not a recent thing but its the most stupid thing ive ever done)

mmmm..... me 250 characters, bubbly, loud n i luv cheese, not quite 250 characters but hey who cares

TinklePantsGOLD Member
4,219 posts

Posted:
I put a sleepsuit on the baby, wondering why it was so small, I thought she'd had a growth spurt but it turns out I'd put on her a suit one size too small. ubbloco

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
stupidest thig i've done.......this morning making toast

yes peopse TOAST!!!!

well it was more like two smouldering pieces of charcoal by the time i got back to them, i'm very supprised they didn't catch on fire redface

least to say my kitchens now filed with smoke and i have every window and dorr open trying to get rid of it

(slaps head)DOH!!!!!!

Captain_Hi_TopBRONZE Member
addict
529 posts

Posted:
coming into work today

Why does Superman stop bullets with his chest, but ducks when you throw
a revolver at him?

flamazinejourneyman
91 posts

Posted:
Fell in the fishpond at my brothers wedding on saturday!

He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
hahaha was that in any way alcohol induced? xxx

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

flamazinejourneyman
91 posts

Posted:
There was alcohol involved. I'd gone to my sisters room because she'd got upset and after sorting her out I left her room which was in a sort of courtyard. This was about 11pm so it was dark. there were steps leading down to a table and chairs and beyond that I could see the drive I wanted to get to so I thinks ah, a path. So I walk down the steps, past the table and chairs and the ground disappeared from under my feet and I was up to my waist in a fishpond! So I waded through to the other side and climbed out, squelched back to my room and had a shower, got out of the shower and sat on a chair which fell apart!!!! Then found the only cleanish clothes I had left were cut off green combats, a spice girls t shirt and some old skool vans trainers so that's what I was wearing for the rest of the night!

He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
got out of bed.....

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

TinklePantsGOLD Member
4,219 posts

Posted:
blamed someone for something without knowing the facts......

sowwy redface

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
said....Harrow!!!!!

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
I told someone they werent as good as someone else when I knew full well that they were in fact better.
frown

Page: