doctor_fandangoGOLD Member
co-director of A.C.B.I.S.H.A.
761 posts
Location: in the corner beside the filing cabinets, 2nd floo...

Posted:
Joyeux fete pour tous les francais sur HoP. ok, thats all i can wright in french for now! , and what i did wright might be a bit off, but the message remains, enjoy your festivities all you frenchie spinning types beerchug cool

There's no place like 127.0.0.1, There's no place like 127.0.0.1, There's no place like 127.0.0.1,

"in most of our friends we're the hippies. but we have hippie friends of our own.. its like a dog having its own pet" - H. Sinoquet 19-03-2005

BirgitBRONZE Member
had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
4,145 posts

Posted:
Ah, c'est le National Holiday aujourd'hui! Joyeux fête aussi de moi wink

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

PsyriSILVER Member
artisan
1,576 posts

Posted:
bleh I cant remember me french...

doctor_fandangoGOLD Member
co-director of A.C.B.I.S.H.A.
761 posts
Location: in the corner beside the filing cabinets, 2nd floo...

Posted:
i know what you mean CTtC , i cant remember your french eitherubbloco

There's no place like 127.0.0.1, There's no place like 127.0.0.1, There's no place like 127.0.0.1,

"in most of our friends we're the hippies. but we have hippie friends of our own.. its like a dog having its own pet" - H. Sinoquet 19-03-2005

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
Ive never learnt french, but I'm quite keen on their fries

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
and their kissing. biggrin spank

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
hehehe yeah, that too!

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

PsyriSILVER Member
artisan
1,576 posts

Posted:
suppose the kissing part I did learn.... but as soon as I moved to Germany my French went down the drain... when I mean to say summat in French it comes out German. Strassburg was the only place where they might have understood me....