Forums > Social Chat > Does any one know..........................

Login/Join to Participate

_VT_SILVER Member
Your Face!
1,173 posts

Posted:
Does any of you u.k.ers know where a yank like my self could get a copy of the new harry potter book with the flameing sphere thingys on the cover online?

Heroism on command, senseless violence, and all the loathsome nonsense that goes by the name of patriotism - how passionately I hate them!
-Albert Einstein-

Peanut butter... It fills the cracks of the soul! -Paul Blart-

spritieSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,014 posts

Posted:
Hi there! hug

Are americans allowed to use www.amazon.co.uk? If so, that's the first place I'd try.

Arty FartyBRONZE Member
I wear yellow on monday
551 posts

Posted:
Have you tried jk rowlings website? If you cant find the book, you'll have great fun doing all the secret bits. The book doesnt come out til saturday here anyway, so youll only be able to get it after then. Im sure WHSmith can post you one if you cant find one in the US of A. Happy hunting, hope that helps.

I cant wait for the new book. Anyone thats read them loves them, and anyone who hasnt read one damn well needs too.

You'll find me on the dance floor

spritieSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,014 posts

Posted:
The problem with getting one in the states is that we don't get the cool flamey cover. Instead, the US version has this one...

Non-Https Image Link

I don't think VT is worried about waiting for it. He just wants the cool cover.

Lucas Amember
41 posts

Posted:
You can always fly to the UK and go to any 24hr tesco on friday midnight or on saturday. Its going to be about £7.63 I think