• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Chumpy
Chumpy

Total posts: 78
Posted:I've been doing a lot of wrist contact stuff...but using the underside of my wrist...is that a fishtail??? Or can I still not do the fishtail?

Health is a secondary consideration when you have a lifestyle to maintain

Not seen a Banana do Double staff in the woods? You obviously weren't at that party!

'my guess would be staffers dont waste time talking bollox' - strugz

Delete Topic

T&B
T&B

Me
Total posts: 607
Posted:humm depends how pureist you want to be about it. I reckon if psi can get away his bastardised elbow fishtails wink then why not.

Anyhow I find the best poilcy is to ignore everyone else and call it what you like, it anyway makes for more heated debates and after all everyone else is normal wrong (unless they agree with me)

Maybe I should change this too something abit nicer, humm no I still think your all Ccensoredt

Delete

Chumpy
Chumpy

Posted:ditto OK...that means I can do fishtails...because I can do alot more stuff using that side of my wrist. wow

Now all I have to do is make my staff ( As mine was stolen from Glasto by a censored) and then I'm back in the game...Mwuh Mwuh Mwah devil

*Goes outside to find broomstick and swing that around, wiping tears from his eyes...

Not seen a Banana do Double staff in the woods? You obviously weren't at that party!

Delete

Chumpy
Chumpy

Posted:Right, I can actually do proper fishtails now....and its is a two-beat fishtail when on the otherside of my wrist. Lovin it....lovin it!!!

Delete

bender
still can't believe it's not butter
Total posts: 6979
Posted:woot! congrats to the contact-mastah!

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

Delete