Forums > Social Chat > Waking up in odd positions...

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
So I woke in the middle of the night to find a wall to my left.

This is odd because the head of my bed is against the wall, but that's it. And it took me some time to figure that I was lying crosswise and twisted on the bed (it's Queen-sized).

Ever done this? The best I ever did was wake with my head down at the foot of the bed...immediately adjacent to my feet. (I'm flexible)

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

FoxInDocsSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,848 posts

Posted:
Written by: Xopher (aka Mr. Clean)

Written by: Doc Lightning

Written by: Xopher (aka Mr. Clean)

Doc Lightning, you'll have to come over and sleep at my house. We'll set up a darkvision camera activated by a motion sensor, and have some truly BIZARRE video to watch as you twist and flop and I shout "Mekron d'oloqpretan! Ghishaz kolomidrionof!"

Now THAT has to be the most original come-on I've ever heard.

ubblol

Rats. You noticed. Well, does originality get me anything? No? Drat. :-)

*giggles*

"i am exotic, and must keep my arms down" - Rougie

"i don't understand what penises have to do with getting married" - Foxie

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
How's about a kiss on the cheek?

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

Xopher (aka Mr. Clean)enthusiast
456 posts

Posted:
*pouts* I'll take what I can get. hug

"If you didn't like something the first time, the cud won't be any good either." --Elsie the Cow, Ruminations

TrillianBRONZE Member
Llamas are larger than frogs.
319 posts

Posted:
I've woken up several times having turned around completely. I've also woken up sideways in the bed without falling off, which is quite a feat because I have a very skinny bed. Once, I went to bed in my room and woke up on the couch downstairs.

"I know a good deal more than a boiled carrot."
"Fire!" "Where?" "Nowhere, I was just illustrating the misuse of free speech."

HeadSwimGOLD Member
...curiously lost
580 posts

Posted:
I have a super king size bed (as i love sleeping wink) and almost never wake up in the same position - either over by the wall, upside down, diagonal, you name it!

Lots of room to roll around in as it 7 foot long and 6foot wide wink

Nothing is easy.......until you can do it! biggrin

LyraSILVER Member
spiny norman
314 posts

Posted:
i was once slapped by someone who was asleep

it was my cousin Annie [who now does poi } who is highly hazardous whille aslleep

we were staying at my aunts house and i was made to share an inflatable bed with her despite the fact that i did not have sufficient portective padding with me frown i woke up at one point and found that she was pushing me off the bed and had all the blankets, i started to push her back towards her side when THWAP she smaked me in the face !!! eek

she couldnt believe it when i told her the next day, needless to say i havent shared a bed with her since

peace{ and sleep tight]
Lyra

if you think that our kiss was all in the lips, come on you got it all wrong man, and if you think that our dance was all in the hips then, oh well, do the twist -The White Stripes

courts1979BRONZE Member
Rainbow Brite
169 posts

Posted:
hahaha

i have woken up after a big nite on the cans half nakked all i had on was my top jacket n bra, nakked from the waist down

Meh guess i tried

CX

Lifes too short, dance nakked & wiggle ur arse!!

meghannenthusiast
302 posts

Posted:
i was at my friends house (in a sleeping bag on the floor) when i sat up, had a conversation with her and turned my bed around... while inwas asleep, i only knew it was true coz i woke up facing the othwr way in the morning!!!

or, you know those dreams when your falling.. and wake up suddenly... with a jump?? well i did that a while ago, and ended up sitting up... problem was i didnt notice id spun around in my sleep so when i flopped back to laying down, i smaked my head un the edge of my bedside table and mu top half fell out of bed...oops!

recently tho ive hanged how i sleep and now i always wakeup in the same position i was in the night before!!
EDITED_BY: meghann (1121420888)

ive learned
life is tough... but im tougher

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
Right now I still have little dimples on the left side of my face. This is because I woke up with it squidged against the wall with woodchip paper.

TrillianBRONZE Member
Llamas are larger than frogs.
319 posts

Posted:
Someone I know apparently gave himself a concussion in his sleep the other day, and has no idea how!

"I know a good deal more than a boiled carrot."
"Fire!" "Where?" "Nowhere, I was just illustrating the misuse of free speech."

NucleopoiBRONZE Member
chemical attraction
1,097 posts

Posted:
the title to this thread is too dodgy....my mind wonders too much.

Xopher (aka Mr. Clean)enthusiast
456 posts

Posted:
One time when my ex David and I were first starting to sleep together, I rolled over in my sleep with my elbow out (I sometimes sleep with one arm over my eyes), and bonked him in the center of the forehead with the very point of my elbow! This woke ME up instantly (oh no!), but not him. He just kind of made a sad face in his sleep, pressed his hand against his head, and rolled away from me.

I felt terrible, but he never remembered it at all.

"If you didn't like something the first time, the cud won't be any good either." --Elsie the Cow, Ruminations

Page: