Forums > Social Chat > lol this probably has nothing to do with anything...

Login/Join to Participate

CyberboySILVER Member
49 posts

Posted:
But im watching this thing on The National Geographic Channel... and there doing a thing about Body Modifications and this chick tattooed herself like a cow... hahahaha

I mean im all for individualism and what not but come on... A Cow?

Surely you could do better than that... I mean, look at that blue guy that has a complete body tattoo looking like a Jigsaw Puzzle...

But... whatever makes you happy right smile

Cy weavesmiley

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
Moo

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

CyberboySILVER Member
49 posts

Posted:
Found my dinner! :-D

NoddyToe Poking Bad Boy
2,865 posts

Posted:
ubblol

Remember.........YOU LOSE!!!

TinklePantsGOLD Member
Clique Infiltrator, Cunning Linguist and Master Debator
4,219 posts

Posted:
If I was gonna do that, i'd use leopard spots or zebra/tiger stripes. Dalmation spots take my fancy too...

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

Sir Nuggit....is a liability
899 posts

Posted:
I do like a bit of beef ubblol (no jokes about 'curtains' please eek )

I saw something similar where a guy had his face modified and his body tattooed to mimic a lizard AND another guy, a leopard (who now lives in isolation somewhere).

Pull my pin out, roll me in to a room and see what happens ubbloco

squarexbearSILVER Member
....of doom!
585 posts

Posted:
hmm, yeah theres some guy who has something ridiculous like 98% body coverage with black ink and is now having white patterns inked over the top.
he also has MASSIVE white plugs in his little black earlobes.
and he is ginger/blonde (i would go upstairs and find the book but..um..no)
he is one odd looking dude.

isnt the jigsaw man married to a tiger woman? that must've been a fun wedding.

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
*trying hard not to make a curtain joke*

I saw a girl who had her entire skeleton tatooed on her body (well I say it was hers but in all fairness it could have been someone elses), and she also had loads of implants under her skin to look like connectors. Once the implants healed I thought it looked very funky, a bit radical maybe, but still and interesting look.

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

squarexbearSILVER Member
....of doom!
585 posts

Posted:
i wanted my legs tattooed with bones for ages...

CyberboySILVER Member
49 posts

Posted:
Im getting the Pi symbol tattooed on the back of my neck..

What'dya think?

TinklePantsGOLD Member
4,219 posts

Posted:
apple or pumpkin? biggrin
I'm not allowed tattoes. The ball n chain thinks they look awful on women. I wanted a huge muscly red dragon looking over its shoulder but its never gonna happen!

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

DragonFuryBRONZE Member
Draco Iracundia
784 posts

Posted:
the lepord guy lives on some small island by himself and gets to the main land by row boat. On the discovery channel there is a series called Taboo where they show all the people mentioned above.
Its pretty amazing, as the series looks at all differnt styles of doing tatooing and piercing etc. Deffinaly worht a watch.

Do we sleep when we die?

SebPenguin of Mass Destruction and Tricky Bugger to the court of Claire the Askew
643 posts

Posted:
Oh very cool Cyberboy.

I've heard of the lizard man before, I wonder if that much ink can do anything nasty to the living canvas' skin or other organs.

Chucks nuns
Property of mynci and blu_valley, and proud of it.

squarexbearSILVER Member
....of doom!
585 posts

Posted:
v cool cyberboy..geek tattoos are officially the sex.

899 posts

Posted:
I (am very sad and) have five tats thus far. On my left arm I have a band of fire around my bicep, a (badly drawn) black phoenix above it with its wings spread out so they cradle a curled up bird of prey. On my (right) chest I have the genie from Aladdin, taken from the end where he's got the Goofy hat on and Hawaiian shirt (after being released) and a sprite/goblin/imp on the left of my abdomen, with a big "?" above it.

They all mean something individually and I wouldn't say that I'm finished yet and I can see why someone would want to 'transform' themselves as pieces of art. Although, some may argue that art is to be seen to be appreciated, I'd disagree. Take the Leopard man for example, as mentioned he lives on his own and rarely comes in to contact with anyone but his skin is a masterpiece.

squarexbearSILVER Member
....of doom!
585 posts

Posted:
i have four...a small star on my collarbone, a larger star on the back of my neck and a skull on each of my inner forearms. i was planning to link the two stars somehow until tattooed arcs of stars started popping up in front of me everywhere..now i have to think of something new and different.

Hubert_CumberdaleSILVER Member
[psylocibin fingerbobe].
479 posts

Posted:
I saw a cow that had "570GFH" tatooed on it

Probably got it done after a 'drink too many' down at the local watering hole eh? wink

Silly moo.

squarexbearSILVER Member
....of doom!
585 posts

Posted:
yeah all the sheep round here have got each others initials..
they all seem to be the same though?

TinklePantsGOLD Member
4,219 posts

Posted:
ooh ooh i want a blue splodge right behind my ear like I saw on an ubertrendy ewe the other day. My mum has winnie the poo on the shoulder with a scroll saying Stephanie (my daughter). My elder sister did it. i'd rather get tattooed by stevie wonder to be honest!

CyberboySILVER Member
49 posts

Posted:

CyberboySILVER Member
49 posts

Posted:
Booooooo lol it didnt work... eh oh well... you get the address in there... take a look...

899 posts

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link

Did that work? I can't see images from work but the code looked wrong.

N

squarexbearSILVER Member
....of doom!
585 posts

Posted:
did you actually get it done or just draw it on? looks ubercool either way