Forums > Social Chat > spinning with your feet

Login/Join to Participate

TinklePantsGOLD Member
Clique Infiltrator, Cunning Linguist and Master Debator
4,219 posts

Posted:
My boyfriend has monkey feet and can pick up anything with them. So I was wondering if any of you out there has tried spinning with your feet? If not, why not give it a twirl?... cool

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
my calves get tired

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

NoddyToe Poking Bad Boy
2,865 posts

Posted:
its possiable there is some pics of people doing it in the gallery (i cant remember where sory)

BUT....

foot poi = bruised spuds ubblol

Remember.........YOU LOSE!!!

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
2Bags is the foot spinner.....well he is the only person I've seen that keeps on doing it. A few try it manage a weave and then give it up as not worth the effort.

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
i'm trying some groovy new staff moves with my feet, but they're so damn big....anyone got diddy feetthey could lend me?

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

DragonFuryBRONZE Member
Draco Iracundia
784 posts

Posted:
Written by: Skulduggery

2Bags is the foot spinner.....well he is the only person I've seen that keeps on doing it. A few try it manage a weave and then give it up as not worth the effort.

is there anything 2bags cant do? biggrin

my mum used to go crazy at me for doing everything with my feet, even tried using a knife and fork. Maybe i could try spinnign a staff with them... think i will do that tomorrow.

Do we sleep when we die?

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
i did a weave with my feet earlier in the front room smile

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
Written by: DragonFury

Hmmm let me think about that one........ he can't..... hm oh no he can..... umm... he isn't able to......oops yes he can do that too........ he hasn't...... pffft yep again he has....... ubbidea He can't give birth to a baby....... then again knowing him..... ubblol

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
ubblol
I can see him having a good old try,

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

BirgitBRONZE Member
had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
4,145 posts

Posted:
I've managed a butterfly for a few beats. Will keep on trying but have wrong poi for it (no big knot to stick poi between toes and keep poi up without toes cramping)

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

TinklePantsGOLD Member
Clique Infiltrator, Cunning Linguist and Master Debator
4,219 posts

Posted:
The only thing my feet do is smell, and that's only after visiting the gym!

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

_FSA_now comes with skydiving license
1,627 posts

Posted:
hhmm..,.cant say i have ever tried twirling with my feet *runs off to find poi*
correction: yes, i have now....i think i need more practice!!!

Proudly owned by the very cute Pineapple Pete. Owner of Noddy. Joint owner of Mr Majestik.

steve dbBRONZE Member
enthusiast
272 posts

Posted:
i shall be attempting to give birth at falmouth this weekend. if anyone has any tips they would be much appreciated. ubbrollsmile

and i'm afraid i can only manage a forwards weave with my feet. i bet there's someone out there who can do considerably more difficult tricks.

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
I will watch with interest mate. who's the lucky mum? ubblol

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
quote:DragonFury]

ubblol

Where do you want me to start!!

biggrin

you ever been in a car with him - thats one........ i may start a thread up for the rest...........

Another is - cant create a story to tell people why he got the name 2bags................. - mmmm anaother thread idea smile

ubblol

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
still alive then strugz...nice swim when you got home... ubblol

steve dbBRONZE Member
enthusiast
272 posts

Posted:
Written by: mynci

I will watch with interest mate. who's the lucky mum? ubblol

i shall be auditioning potential mums on the thursday night (please form an orderly queue outside my tent). i'll then gestate for a couple of days and attempt to give birth on the sunday sometime after lunch.

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
hahahahaha "Have you ever been in a car with him" hahaha..... i have... no comment! xxx

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
I can manage forward and reverse weave, and a very chinky TTN.
Currently working on 4bt weave biggrin

LyraSILVER Member
spiny norman
314 posts

Posted:
Damn Aimee, looks like a we have a new best foot poi person, all i can currently do is butterfly, but im not entirely sure that counts frown

peace
lyra

if you think that our kiss was all in the lips, come on you got it all wrong man, and if you think that our dance was all in the hips then, oh well, do the twist -The White Stripes