AardvarkOnAcidmember
92 posts

Posted:
Hullo,

Does anyone know any URLS of poi videos online? Yes, I've looked at the video page here at HoP, and done a search on the archives. Most of the links in the archive point to sites no longer in existence.

I want more.

Thanks,
-Aardvark

Is that all life comes down to? To be lying face down with an overenthusiastic guy in pink pin-striped pants sitting on top of you and grunting? -- Random MusingsSex, Drugs and Psytrance.

tennisBRONZE Member
confused and abused
363 posts

Posted:
Hello just looking around the old internet for some videos and i think your right there are not that many around. On my travels i did find this though

https://www.jugglingdb.com/videos/index.php?sites=true

I think there may be some poi (somewhere) but if not there are shitloads of entertaining things on it. I noticed there was a 2 diabolo and of all things a pen spinning website (complete with videos and instructions!!!) It's a laugh and if you look hard enough you might find what your looking for.

x Tennis x

If you still can't find anything try broadening your search.

My cat's breath smells like catfood

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
tennis, didn't check through those, haven't time this week to do that, been doing a lot of that on other things in & out of HoP, anybody let us know if you find any there

AardvarkOnAcid, what HoP video page, please?

and i would like to make a global video links page of fire vids myself, methinks now, so few even filter through our gigantic portals here.

~ Mike

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

FireMikeZ@yahoo.com (personal messages welcome, no promo spam, please!)
Laguna, California, US

Le Skunkmember
84 posts

Posted:
ha! i was looking for just that not too long ago and couldn't find too much, so i just posted one of my old videos on my weak html page...currently only a 20mb broadband version exists but there should be a divx version soon that will be much smaller for those of you who are bandwidth deficient...

it is a full unedited video, i screw up a couple times and it gets really dark at the end (see if you can make out the btb thread the needle at the end right after the "nad warmer" between the leg stall) all those moves are much smoother now too...but hey, isnt that always the case when you make a video, a week later you got 10 new moves that you want in there...

anyway enjoy
Skunk skunk.13378u.org
i will post here when the divx is up if you guys so require

peax

Skunk

AardvarkOnAcidmember
92 posts

Posted:
Skunk --

Heh...

Yes, I did notice your video on this board . That was actually what got me started on looking for others.

Thanks for putting it up!

Is that all life comes down to? To be lying face down with an overenthusiastic guy in pink pin-striped pants sitting on top of you and grunting? -- Random MusingsSex, Drugs and Psytrance.