onewheeledweirdomember
35 posts

Posted:
I plan to soon start a business making and selling recumbent trikes, bicycle trailers , fire/UV/LED stuff, unicycles and... stilts. The stilts should retail at around $180 Australian .. which with the state of our economy at the moment makes them really cheap! ( about 48 cents US = 1 Aussie $ ) Constructed of lightweight steel, aluminium, foam and rubber with a shoe or "ski-boot". Seat Belt style straps with super heavy duty velcro. Adjustable height.. anyway. If interested give us an Email at: onewheeledweirdo@weedmail.com

gάrbǿaddict
521 posts
Location: Bristol / London / Norwich / Chennai, India (UK) (...

Posted:
YOU STAR>wait Untill I have my finances sorted out and I will give you a shout.cheers manpeace outgarbo tongue

be excellent to each other: safe:

Finnmember
341 posts

Posted:
man that's awesome - $180.have you checked out the juggleart site? they're selling them for $459!keep us posted.. I'm definately interested. smilewww.juggleart.com.au

.draevonBRONZE Member
92 posts

Posted:
www.juggleart.com

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
I know a few here who'd be interested...how much would shipping add to that? We are US-ers....love that exchange rate! smile

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

s-p-l-a-tmember
383 posts

Posted:
Draevon, I read your post and was blown away by the deep message instilled in your words.THANK YOU.

The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.- B.B.King

s-p-l-a-tmember
383 posts

Posted:
The web site for my stilts is currently in the construction stage and should be up soon.As for shipping charges I will have a chat with some freight peoples and keep in touch. They are custom built... to your anatomical dimensions. If anyone is interested please email me : onewheeledweirdo@weedmail.cominclude in the email your foot length, width, and shoe size (US sizing) along with the length from your heel to the back of your knee joint and the diameter of your calf muscles at the widest point. All orders will be done on a first in first built basis... anyway twirl away...

The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.- B.B.King

onewheeledweirdomember
35 posts

Posted:
whoops sorry about that last post...it's from me, not splat.. we are just using the same PC.anyway ...twirl away.

Finnmember
341 posts

Posted:
oops!that'll teach me to post a url from memory!thanks for bailing me out draevon. smile

s-p-l-a-tmember
383 posts

Posted:
I just wanted to say that *anyone* who hasn't actually been to the juggleart site or ordered a catalogue is missing out on a super large inventory of cool toys.I subscribe =) (catalogue)

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
I want some...they sound like fun...and a damn good price too...

moiravoidmember
8 posts

Posted:
do they ship to the us? ( juggleart )

onewheeledweirdomember
35 posts

Posted:
I do not know if juggleart ship to the US although I will...