Melemelmember
114 posts

Posted:
How many more festivals are there this summer? Im going to Beautiful days, and i know the big chill's coming up..but i wonder if anyone knows of any good, maybe smaller ones? Who is going to what?

Tomorrows World isnt on anymore...Does that mean its tomorrow now?

BethMiss Whippy
1,262 posts

Posted:
Shambala festival, quite small, held near plymouth, weekend of the 12th of August i think.

And of course Play festival, which will be infinitely better than Beautiful Days but is on at the same weekend.

Check out sites like efestivals or vfestivals, they have all the years festie listings.

Aim high and you'll know your limits, aim low and you'll never know how high you could have climbed.

LostSurferSILVER Member
I'd be in trouble if I had to eat an antelope now
278 posts

Posted:
Camel Rock in the Isles of Scilly! no excuse not to if you're from the SW! bounce

check out www.camelrock.co.uk for info! and i think i put a thread up in the events too!
weavesmiley

"Everything in moderation. Even moderation itself. From this it follows that you must, from time to time, have excess. And this is going to be one of those occasions"

gbarlow5member
35 posts

Posted:
wow I'm going beatiful days to ..

You have maker sunshine festival from tommorrow (28 July) through to Sunday just over the water from Plymouth, head to torpoint then signs to millbrook or cawsand, go up the hill past millbrook and on the top theres a festival.

www.maker.ik.org

-- WHEN FEEDOM IS OUTLAWED, ONLY OUTLAWS WILL BE FREE

-- Tom Robins

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
Gay Pride in brighton on Sat 6th of August, its so much fun and free, although it only lasts a day.

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

yoniGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,099 posts

Posted:
if i can't make play i am going to try and make beautifull days

UCOF "evolution: Poi -> stick -> hoops -> devil stick -> juggling club -> juggling ball -> crayons."

Supergroovalsticprosifunkstication
In other words, it's the thumps bump