Forums > Social Chat > Harry Potter and the Fire Poi of Doom

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
LyraSILVER Member
spiny norman
314 posts

Posted:
Just wondering, am i the only one who apon seeing the british edition cover of the new Harry Potter book imediately thought Harry and dumbledore were surrounded by fire poi trails{i would put a question mark here but i cant find it on by keyboard} {yes i am serious}

peace
Lyra

if you think that our kiss was all in the lips, come on you got it all wrong man, and if you think that our dance was all in the hips then, oh well, do the twist -The White Stripes

Sakura_MoonHop's Kitten Jester.
1,803 posts

Posted:
i loved it!!!
i laughed, i cried, i cried some more, i got really angry, i cried some more, i laughed, i cried.
i'm going through the series again.
Bring on the 7th one and i'm going to be angry if Harry is killed in that one - should be more than 7!!!!
Could not put it down....

.:Pink Exocutioner:.

I am Jack's Raging Bile Duct...

Loving you from the deepest part of my loins.

LyraSILVER Member
spiny norman
314 posts

Posted:
i liked that in this one she seemed to losen up, with all the snogging and such, it was also gorely in parts, with the last too books it seemed like she was hesitanat to let Harry grow up , she must of realised that the generation who first read the books are around 18 now
peace
lyra

if you think that our kiss was all in the lips, come on you got it all wrong man, and if you think that our dance was all in the hips then, oh well, do the twist -The White Stripes

pricklyleafSILVER Member
with added berries
1,365 posts

Posted:
Lyra- to solve the problem with your keyboard, your computer must be set up for a different keyboard layout than the one you've actually got. Ie when you press one key it thinks that location corresponds to a different character. You can change the setup by going into your computers control panel. Now has anyone got any tips for getting crumbs out of a laptop keyboard that stop the keys working properly.

Anyway, Harry Potter. My copy is in Yorkshire and I am in Glasgow grr.

I agree about the first 3 being the best, but I've started so I will finish!

Live like there is no tomorrow,
dance like nobody is watching
and hula hoop like wiggling will save the world.

“What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.”

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Hanzveteran
1,328 posts

Posted:
I started reading it the other night, and am about a 1/4 of the way through, hasnt let me down so far... but I cant believe something that happens (someone mentioned something and I heard) I am soo angry! lol

LyraSILVER Member
spiny norman
314 posts

Posted:
thabks for the help prickleyleaf, but i dont know how to get into my computers control panel confused

FoxInDocsSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,848 posts

Posted:
pricklyleaf - dustbuster/vacume cleaner

lyra - if you've got windows XP it should just be in the start menu, but if not go to start then settings, then control panel, then double click on keyboard... you might be able to change it in there... but you might have to get new drivers, and that could start getting difficult to explain...

"i am exotic, and must keep my arms down" - Rougie

"i don't understand what penises have to do with getting married" - Foxie

mykrmeburning from inside
165 posts

Posted:
Heya - I'm not gonna get that one of mine (book, not keyboard) till the second half of september.....aaaahhhh! I can't wait to read it! This waiting is torturing me! ubbloco ubbrollsmile

that's YOUR opinion...

from fire we´re born, to fire we return...

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
I could not put it down,took me all of four days to complete.....I am not happy.....I think it ended badly,infact I thing the last few chapters are missing...Im not happy,two years for the next one... I cant wait that long

*starts rocking back and forth in the corner*

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

Page: