fireboyAn angry young man with a passon for metal
252 posts

Posted:
well it has been a while when i twirlled with fire ( fucking australian fire bans)and i had some kero left iso i thought nothing could of made the kero worse (in taste) I WAS WRONG YUK it was worse than ever It makes you think what do they put in kero (that blue shit) YUKdoes anyone know what they put in kero to make it blue?

Fireboy

<<SINister miNISister>>
remeber kids jesus slaves

De_Fragmember
26 posts

Posted:
blue stuff?

rw

Finnmember
341 posts

Posted:
In Australia something is added to kerosene to colour it blue.... to discourage kids from confusing it with water i guess.not sure what it is but.try fire water fireboy... it has no taste or odour. smile

KTmember
54 posts

Posted:
hey brock you're back buddi, (wait ...is that you?) havent seen you in this site for while...how you doin? smile nice.....

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
You can buy lamp oil here that has dye in it to colour it blue, green, red, etc.After some research and asking people we discovered it's pretty much safe dye's so we use the red for our stage show...that way people won't know what we're using making emulation is difficult, though not impossible.I couldn't tell you if it's the same there though as here.------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

fireboyAn angry young man with a passon for metal
252 posts

Posted:
YES i have tried Fire water HELLO KT but when you leave the kero out in the sun for days i turns a reddish colour also it look like they put lead or some other metal in itTHE BRAD IS RECOCHEM or somethini tried a breand with less dye iT TASTED BETER smile

Fireboy

<<SINister miNISister>>
remeber kids jesus slaves

onewheeledweirdomember
35 posts

Posted:
try using low oudor kerosine available only in the land down under from woolworths or you can buy it of the manufacturer (reochem) for a higher price than woolworths... it tastes like noting... smells a bit.. but nothing in comparision to yuk blue stuff. If you are in brisbane "beware" a group called google warming are selling "fire water" Warning.....WARNING WARNING thier fire water is only rebottled and relabeled pegasol.